News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:laughhard: @ Meller and Seth.

I'll stick to Flowers and Candy.  :P Much less painful for me. :biglaugh: And for what it's worth, we're waiting on a part for Rusty, Meller.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I currently have an egg custard pie in the oven, for church dinner tomorrow.

Well... technically it's two, a double batch, poured in a big roasting pan.

Well... technically it's not real egg custard pie.  I'm not sure what it is.  Instead of 8 cups milk it has 2 cups sour cream, 2 packs cream cheese and 2 cups milk... and a whole stick of butter instead of half a stick...  This should be interesting.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Oh, my old wore out beat up belly.....bah.

This has been a loooooooong day of NOTHING.

Chseeads

If my poor birds live through my sickness it's going to be a miracle. The two old cripples are trying to tend them now....it may be a miracle if they live through it too.  And the stress of that drives me insane every day....

And I'm trying to get a ride to church tonight, cause mom doesn't think dad will get out to take me and I'm not supposed to drive so they'll have a fit and a heart attack if I do....

:roll:

Chseeads

My sister is here now at least. 

God have mercy.  How many people and how much time it takes for them to try to tend the poor starving fowl when I can't do it myself....Lord of heaven, please have mercy on man and beast alike....

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Chseeads

Assuming you're referring to the church, not the henhouse.  The henhouse is much closer. lol

Lynx

Let the record show that Purple Fuzzy avoids telling what Chel is whipping up in the kitchen, even after being asked what it is.  It must be something really good that she doesn't want to share.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 14, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Chel is in the kitchen whipping up something...

It's a cake. She posted a picture! Who is it for?!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Okay it's official.  From now on all egg custard pies must have cream cheese in them.  This is so good I'm going to have trouble taking it to church... what if there are no leftovers? 

By the (crack) way, when you have (crack) a bunch of farm-fresh (crack) eggs and you don't (crack) know someone left a store-bought (crack) egg in the egg keeper, it can (splat!)... um... clean up on aisle seven!
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Well, we took the plunge and are now in debt for a Pacifica.  Jesus please keep it running for 20 years!  This is a stock photo of what ours is exactly.

Both Nathan and Andrew fit in it.  AT the SAME time. We're excited.

The Purple Fuzzy

So far we have red velvet cake, english toffee, homemade biscuits...
in the works are chocolate fried pies and creamed beef.  Part is supper and part is just Chel on a roll.

SippinTea

I about howled with laughter on the last page!! *deep breath* Okay, I think I can breathe again now. :spitlaugh: Nope. Never mind. Breathing is over-rated.

So. I managed to get a ton accomplished today. I guess I should call Mel and have her keep me company while I'm working more often. *giggle*

Isaac, I purposely delayed getting started on your sound board cover project for a few days because I wasn't entirely satisfied with the idea in my head. But I think I've got the idea refined now, and I plan to start cutting fabric within the hour. If I can keep the kiddos entertained with AIO for a few hours, I might even get it done this evening. We shall see. :)

Gorgeous sunshiny day today. Would have enjoyed going for a hike or something, but... Chris is at work. *sniffles sadly* I don't wanna go hiking without my bestest friend. (Yes, I'm pathetic.) ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

Melody

Made wilds rice burgers tonight. They turned out really well! I'll be making them again.

Heather

MY-one of my coworkers just recently got a Pacifica. She LOVES it.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

The Virginia Men's Prayer Summit was AMAZING!! The son-in-law of a minister in our church was filled with the Holy Ghost. God moved in a mighty way!! The preaching was very powerful. All I can say is wow!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

w2cch

Procured a chauffer for in the morning as well. 

I think an alien may pop out of my incision above my belly button.

Heather

And now my annual ever other month gallbladder attack.....

Chseeads

Heather