News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 13, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2012, 02:55:12 PM
Not mad, ya idjit....just hadn't picked up the phone this morning.  :lol:
And Kmymbir, in regards to that siren  ringtone- I once pulled over a friend of mine from thirty miles away. He'd set a police siren for my ringtone, and was driving through town when I called him. Nut pulled right over.... when he realized it was the phone, he called me back and  blessed me out for his ignorance. :laughhard:

hahaha nu uh....he really pulled over thinking it was a cop?! LOL
Yes. He did. While driving a city truck, with a passenger, who was also looking for said cop... :laughhard:
Quote from: kmymbir on January 13, 2012, 03:01:33 PM
You didn't let him live that one down did you?!
And he will never live it down, thanks to the passenger. I told him if he wasn't such a law breaker, he would have no need in panicking and puling over... :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

hahahaha that's hilarious!

Man now I want a cinnamon roll....THANKS MINI! :pound:
Guess I'll settle for cinnamon toast.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I posted this on FB while ago.....it's a text conversation I had with Mel-Mel last night that I have no idea what I was talking about....at the time, it seemed totally logical to me.  :smirk2: 

When the conversation starts out it was an answer to part of a previous conversation we had had before I went to sleep where I had stated that since I had surgery I didn't like to see surgeries on TV or anything...lol.....

But this was the bizarre exchange:

The following is an actual transcript of a brief text message conversation that occurred last night in the time frame of about 12:41 - 12:46 a.m. after I woke up from being asleep for a little while. It starts out with me replying to a previous text from Melody Bush.

Me 12:41 - Surgeries period.
Melody 12:41 - Ah I c
Me 12:42 - Shew lord.
... Melody 12:42 - How you feelin?
Me 12:44 - Been nappin. Im sore WV. Want 2 bend WV ingredients. I dont know
Melody 12:45 - Ummm what is WV?
Me 12:46 - West virginia
Melody 12:46 - Then your last text didn't really make sense.

I went back to sleep at that point and didn't say anything else till I woke again later on and at 2:08 replied back "I can't help that!" Followed by another message from me at 2:17 stating "Lord. Misery".

Lynx

Cinnamon toast is good.  With brown sugar, cinnamon, on some sourdough bread...

Well I just decided what I'm having for breakfast.   :-?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

It's been a while since I've laughed this hard!
Thank you sir seth.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

It was weird!

I knew what the WV would normally stand for, but Seth and I have a lot of abbreviations, and that one, I couldn't figure out what he meant! It was quite hilarious. After that, I went to sleep myself and just figured whatever was making him talk crazy, he would sleep it off and be better by morning.

I was right, when I woke up, I had a text saying that he didn't know what he was talking about previously.

I usually don't sleep-text much...but if you call me and I'm asleep, sometimes I can have a whole conversation and not know it, then when I wake up, I feel like I dreamed that I was talking on the phone. So I'll check the recent calls, and sure enough, I'll have talked to someone.

Then I wonder what all I said. :o

Chel and Elona have done that to me before, but it's usually Justin, cause he calls late.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

And I also feel much much better this morning.

Don't know what the problem is at nighttime. I was in serious misery last night.

Chseeads

Night time is of the devil!

My cut above my belly button feels like somebody is pinching me today every once in a while...ouch.....

MsJennJenn

Good heavens everyone on GP is falling apart! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

I'm trying to grow back together....trying, trying, trying.....

Nelle

I'm feeling much better. I've even had "breakfast." Sprite and Frosted Flakes (dry)! Lunchtime isn't for a bit since I'm not done with this one project that HAS to be done before I leave to do anything else.

Chseeads

I wish this invisible leprechaun would quit pinching my belly at inopportune times.

Melody

It's official, I'm sick. lol 

Nathan is buying a vehicle tonight/tomorrow.  I appreciate any prayers.  I wish we lived in warm climate, I would seriously ride my bike or walk if I could.  I hate that we have to go into debt again after we have just come out of it. baah.

Chseeads

Going to the bathroom can bring both great anguish and great joy. 

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Chseeads

Sorry, it's the truth.  :P

Got the bill for my latest cat scan....sheesh, Bloomington Hospital charges a thousand more per scan than Monroe Hospital, and I thought they were awful....  The other two that Bloomington did on me where all lumped in my other bill from my inpatient stay. 

Craziness.

Shew, Lord. 

Melody

ok, I feel dumb. Thanks for telling me it is NOT a full moon, Seth.  LOL  Oh my word, and here I was thinking what a good thought I thought...

I think there should be a vacuum attatchment for when your head is stuffy from a cold.  I refuse to do some of the suggested forms of catching the runnyness... 

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 13, 2012, 07:15:05 PM
I think there should be a vacuum attatchment for when your head is stuffy from a cold.  I refuse to do some of the suggested forms of catching the runnyness...
If nobody is here I just wad up some tissue and stick it in my nose.  Also a good way to not wake up with snot all over your pillow.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Have you ever thought of a singer that you used to hear as a child, looked up that album your parents used to play all the time and get it, listen to it... and think, "Wow, he sounded a lot better in my memory than he does on the actual album"? 

Ain't saying who this singer is, but I just had that happen to me.  He was a lot better in my memory than he was on this album I bought, and it's the same album my mother used to play over and over and over.  And I don't remember the keyboard player having so much trouble keeping up.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In other sharing news:  Man, I need to shave!  I look like I just spent a week in a cave with no razor blades handy.
"Do you sing at church?"