News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

So we'll see if I ignite a firestorm with my redone version of the picture.... :P

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

:hypocrite:

I'm surprised nothing has become anymore heated than it has.  :P

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Yeah....that's possible, cause I posted it in the wee hours.

:couch:

Lynx

I am up.  Sign duly (or dully, considering I just now awoke) noted.  Suitable reaction forthcoming:

"There goes Seth again."

Suitable reaction tendered.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In the meantime, some SHARING news:  I have three things planned today.  1 - Make some egg custard pies for church dinner tomorrow.  2 - Type the church bulletin.  3 - Hang out at the auction tonight, which is cheap entertainment as long as you don't raise your hand. 

I need to go to the store for some sour cream.  The chocolate egg custard pie is going to be a normal egg custard with cocoa, but the regular egg custard I find is much better with some sour cream and cream cheese. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

On our way to Jeremy's house! Mom and dad have a big day in store for them! I can't wait to show them around!  Now if those weird clouds will dissipate then we'll all be just fine! Looks like winter weather!

Melody

How fun Nelle!

I tried GF oats this morning.  I put almond milk, bananas, vanilla and caraway seeds.  SO Good!  I could probably add some honey but I'm not gonna do it!

Caraway is the flavor of pumpernickle bread.  I have found a new flavor to play with. 

Heather

I realize I don't look like your typical 'church' person, but I'm tired of people taking one look at me, seeing my tattoos and earrings, and just assuming I need invited to their church so my soul can be saved. Sorry this has happened to me numerous times this week. I have my own church to attend. Thanks.

::end rant::
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

I intend to go to church tonight, by the help of God....  I'm not technically supposed to drive....so I don't know if poor decrepit father will haul me/us or not....if not I will either beg somebody to come and get me, or I will just drive myself.  :smirk2:

I think I can play the piano gently, but will let the hired hands carry the weight on the organ and with singing tonight and in the morning.  I think I can handle piano without my guts falling out if I don't go all Jerry Lee Lewis on it.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

yep, the hippy gluten free.   :roll:  If I could just become gluten tolerant by thinking more conformity thoughts.  lol

They are painting at the church so I can't clean til later. My head is still stuffed.

Roscoe

My beautiful, lovely day off....RUINED!

Lou didn't have to work today. Now she wants me to clean!!  :( Bah!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

um... Roscoe.  I'm not sure about Lou but the times that Nathan helps leaves me with far more energy and open mindedness for other adventures.  It may score you brownie points! 

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I'm making people mad in various places on FB. 

I have too much time on my hands being crippled.  :hypocrite:

But, some people just need slapped, period. lol

Heather

Brought my dog out to APB's for his mom to see her because she won't leave me alone about seeing her. Against my better judgement I brought her anyway. Then Teresa informs me to keep an eye on her because she's put rat poison out  :o Not only that we've been here for a total of 20 minutes and I've pulled 3 fleas off my dog already.  :roll:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 14, 2012, 06:17:55 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 14, 2012, 06:00:19 PM
:o

:pound: Seth.   

LIKE TAKING RUSTY OUT. 

Oh my word.

I wasn't born yesterday....  There are entire books on relationships written with that perspective.  :P

Lynx

Dawn (tm) dishwashing liquid as hand soap... a little dab'll do ya. 
"Do you sing at church?"