News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I went back to work today after Round 4 of the plague. This time I kicked its boot!! Well not entirely as I'm still coughing a bit and have a super scratchy throat/voice but nontheless I only missed 1 day of work instead of a week.

My dad wrecked his tanker today in Illinois crossing over the river from Iowa. Oh snow....He's fine but the truck is pretty banged up. He only slid into a wall thank God and didn't hit anyone else. Hes holed up in a motel until someone from his company can get him and bring him back to Kingsport. Pray they don't fire him for this. He was just hired 2 months ago (so he's on a probationary period) and he has a spotless driving record. Also the police didn't even ticket him due to the weather.

I'm headed home to make some chili. We're supposed to start getting snow tonight and it's already cold and rainy. Perfect chili weather in my opinion!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 12, 2012, 06:33:35 PM
*sends a message to The Duck and The Cheese with Rusty's license number, so's they can sue for damages*

:beret:
That's just wrong! 'tweren't Rusty. He's snuggled up in the shop with the 'vette, wishing for warm weather. Or at least his owner is- wishing for warm weather, that is, not snuggling in the shop. Lou hasn't got that irritated at me-yet.

And fuzzy wuzzy, that news story has brought me to despair. :cry: I so wanted a truckload of that stuff...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Over rivers are the worst Heather.  Stuff freezes more.  I dread the centenial bridge in the Quad Cities.  It's all I can do to not think about driving over into the Mississippi!

taco_harvell

My sinuses have decided to fill to over flowing tonight.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Praying for ya Seth. It will get better in JESUS Name!!

MelodyB

Help me...I just WILLINGLY got into Kimbers truck...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on January 13, 2012, 03:01:35 AM
Help me...I just WILLINGLY got into Kimbers truck...
Well you should rethink questionable decisions like that. lol

taco_harvell

Working on Algebra so I can go to the Men's prayer summit tomorrow and come back and study for the Adult class on Sunday. Anyone want to help with this Algebra?

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

I got Melody home in one piece!
I myself just got home, I've been up since 4:30am, my eyes are burning and it's midnight.
Good night everyone!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on January 12, 2012, 09:19:47 PM
Nice Job Psalm!
Let me know what your next virus scan reads on that pea sea.
;-)
Virus scan didn't even complete.  The peas clogged up the processor.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Is it often that DRs are wrong on a diagnosis?

I am still in severe pain. Nighttime is the worst. And I have taken my limit of muscle relaxers and pain pills and I'm still hurting.

I'm wondering if it really is a UTI, or maybe something else entirely.

What else could it be?

And don't say appendix, Sethiepoo. :P
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on January 13, 2012, 12:02:56 PM
Is it often that DRs are wrong on a diagnosis?

Well when I first went to the doctor she didn't think I had anything wrong with my appendix.....and we see how that turned out.  :-?

:roll:

I survived the night, and I actually feel kind of human at the moment.  :o  I hope this is a continuing trend. 

I slept quite a bit last night...woke up several times, but went back to sleep.

Nelle

I drank almost a whole thermos of hot tea on the way to work this morning to help my throat feel better. My stomach wasn't happy with this idea, and now I'm at work, fairly miserable. :( Hoping I feel better soon! I can't miss work - too much work to do! And I'd feel bad if I left early today and still went to IL tomorrow if I felt better. :/

Roscoe

Good morning, all. It's my day off, and my plan to sleep in was destroyed by my loving wife, who caused me to get up at 7:00 by turning the bedroom light on, after waking me up to tell me to keep my eyes closed because she was turning the light on.  :laughhard: Ummm, babe, if you'd quietly turned the light on WITHOUT warning me, I'd probably have slept through it :lol:.
I'm up, and I have nothing on my agenda, and its cold outside, so I'm thinking I will wander in to the library and pick up a new book or two.  :thumbsup2:
Hope all you sick puppies get to feeling better..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
so I'm thinking I will wander in to the library and pick up a new book or two.  :thumbsup2:

Are you going to keep those for 10 or 15 years like you did that last batch of library books? 

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 13, 2012, 02:31:49 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
so I'm thinking I will wander in to the library and pick up a new book or two.  :thumbsup2:

Are you going to keep those for 10 or 15 years like you did that last batch of library books?
You are referring to the batch before last...and I only kept them a hair over five years. :hypocrite:
The last batch, only one of them was a month late, and that's because Lou, in one of her cleaning, everything-must-be-organized sprees hid it from me in a magazine caddy.  :pound:
So no, I'm thinking these will go back on time for a change.

kmymbir

Happy Morning everyone!
At least I hope it was better than my own, after logging off last night I do not remember how I even got to my room, my eyes are still burning and all I see is blur. Then I was shocked to life by my ringtone! I sat straight up in bed thinking it was a fire, Only to be staring death striaght in the face, (what do you do in that situation?) (I mean COME ON, an enemy attack THIS early?!) So I done what any good saint would and screamed In Jesus Name.

Keep in mind this all happen really fast. As soon as the words left my lips I begin to laugh!

You may think I'm crazy, but in reality I realized that I moved my Dresser and Mirror right in front of my bed, I was staring at myself!

A few things to remember ~ 1. Mirrors and Beds have no business being in the same room
                                          2. Do not have a Siren sounding ringtone
                                          3. Brushing your hair before bed may keep a tragedy from happening
And last but not least ~        4. Be ready to stand for Jesus even when you're not standing at all
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

mini

Boy howdy, I think I dun made Roscoe mad at me.  He quit texting me. *sniff*  Maybe I should send him a picture of a cinnamon roll...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Not mad, ya idjit....just hadn't picked up the phone this morning.  :lol:
And Kmymbir, in regards to that siren  ringtone- I once pulled over a friend of mine from thirty miles away. He'd set a police siren for my ringtone, and was driving through town when I called him. Nut pulled right over.... when he realized it was the phone, he called me back and  blessed me out for his ignorance. :laughhard:

mini

Well that picture of a cinnamon roll sho' nuff got yo' attention!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 13, 2012, 02:57:03 PM
Well that picture of a cinnamon roll sho' nuff got yo' attention!
Yes, an' now I's hongry, to use Rusty's speechstyle... :laughhard:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 13, 2012, 02:55:12 PM
Not mad, ya idjit....just hadn't picked up the phone this morning.  :lol:
And Kmymbir, in regards to that siren  ringtone- I once pulled over a friend of mine from thirty miles away. He'd set a police siren for my ringtone, and was driving through town when I called him. Nut pulled right over.... when he realized it was the phone, he called me back and  blessed me out for his ignorance. :laughhard:

hahaha nu uh....he really pulled over thinking it was a cop?! LOL
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: