Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

You need to be taking it easy.  Hard to do when you don't have help.

Chseeads

I'm not doing anything.  Get up and move around the house a little.  If I did any less I'd be sitting on a bed pan bedridden.  :eyebrow:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 11, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
Hi yellermeller!!  :waving:

If I were close - I would grocery shop for you. I love the grocery. I could spend hours in there.

I imagine TX grocery stores are more interesting than the midwest's!  If we ever make it all the way to TX and meet you, we'll have to go get groceries!

Melody

Seth, can you shower or no because of the stitches?  That would stink even more I think, not being able to bathe AND smell like bird doodie.  :P

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 05:41:54 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 11, 2012, 04:53:15 PM
Hi yellermeller!!  :waving:

If I were close - I would grocery shop for you. I love the grocery. I could spend hours in there.

I imagine TX grocery stores are more interesting than the midwest's!  If we ever make it all the way to TX and meet you, we'll have to go get groceries!

LOL what kind of grocery's do you have? lol I doubt they're more interesting....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Well, you probably have warm climate foods that are hard to find here and outrageously expensive like.. hmm.. fresh aloe or agave leaves, and citrus and peppers...

We have apples out the wazoo and squashes.

MsJennJenn

Ohh we have apples out the wazoo too!!

I've never seen aloe or agave leaves...lol but we do have Whole Foods...probably find a lot of those things there.

We have bell peppers - but the red, orange or yellow are never on sale...and their my favorite. I eat them LIKE apples haha..YUM!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

SAME here. wow. I'm suprised. 

I have to really watch for the bell p. sales.  The best we ever get is 2/$1.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
SAME here. wow. I'm suprised. 

I have to really watch for the bell p. sales.  The best we ever get is 2/$1.

Well we get that for the green ones all the time. It's like almost standard...but the other colors are never on sale! lol I buy em anyway!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Some have made pies.  Ain't you never walked across a field and had to step around the cow pies?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 11, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 05:51:37 PM
We have apples out the wazoo and squashes.

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 11, 2012, 05:56:54 PM
Ohh we have apples out the wazoo too!!

Wazoo Apples:  Dont make a pie out of em!
Would they be the same as "horse apples"? :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

All I know is the women said they were wazoo apples, I said not to make a pie out of em, and PSALM (mind you) said they were cow pies.

So does that mean hes calling them women heifers?

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 11, 2012, 06:59:15 PM
All I know is the women said they were wazoo apples, I said not to make a pie out of em, and PSALM (mind you) said they were cow pies.

Sounds like it to me....:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 11, 2012, 07:02:05 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 11, 2012, 06:59:15 PM

Sounds like it to me....:ugly:
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 11, 2012, 07:11:01 PM

:pound: :nono: :noo:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

No, I just said wazoo apples might also be known as cow pies.  I never said anything about the women.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

And by the way, I get in enough trouble by my own endeavors.  I don't need any help.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

My philosophy in life is simple:  Dont blame me for something unless I get to have the pleasure of doing what I am blamed for.  :ugly:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 11, 2012, 07:23:15 PM
And by the way, I get in enough trouble by my own endeavors.  I don't need any help.
Well, calling ladies heifers- even though it was done rather discreetly- proves the truth in what you say.... :laughhard:

Lynx

I am innocent of all charges officer. 

You, on the other hand... I am beginning to suspect you are a crooked cop, in the employ of Seth to stir up trouble.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 11, 2012, 07:57:42 PM
I am innocent of all charges officer. 

You, on the other hand... I am beginning to suspect you are a crooked cop, in the employ of Seth to stir up trouble.   :roll:
Moi?!? Innocent little ole moi? I can't believe that you'd think that! For the record, I have never been employed by Seth....I might assist in stirring up trouble for Newsman or backup Mini though....