News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Lol @ Roscoe.  Just buy a parka. Can you breathe in it?  If so, it's not THAT bad.  Alaska was in -30° yesterday I heard a lady on KLove call in. It_could_be_worse. I was thankful all summer, which didn't seem all that different than the south's half the time.

So now I can complain about winter.  :P

MsJennJenn

It's 30 here today!! But the wind is like 30 mph! Holy moly!

On cloud 9 today!  :cloud9:
If only men truly knew how much a simple text does!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

The one that ran over her, I am assuming....

And then it ran over me, backed over me again..ran over me again....backed over me again, pulled up on top of me and spinned its wheels, then backed over me again, then parked on me overnight and then loaded truck with 10 tons of cargo before driving away to leave me for dead.

I'm pretty sure that's the truck she's talking about.

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  I stayed up until almost 4am so I just now got up.  Gonna go to town and get some stuff before work. 

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Man, this is old..... 

Oh, good days, please come back to me.....

Melody

You had good days? When were these 2 days in the last 6 yrs I've been here? I missed them!

:P

SippinTea

*sends a message to The Duck and The Cheese with Rusty's license number, so's they can sue for damages*

*Hugs Kymbir (or however the crazy gal spells her name)*

Happy with how my latest custom order turned out...

Sandra, I really enjoyed our chat. :) I miss you. A lot.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I've had better days than these, that's for sure.

I should just doctor with Chel....cause last night I texted her and she told me just as much as the doctor just did today....  I called to make my follow up appointment and asked if the fever was anything to be of concern.  He called me back while ago and asked how everything was, said it wouldn't be anything he'd be worried about at this point, and told me to take some deep breaths.  Chel already gave me the deep breath run down last night.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Yeah...the truck that hit me. That's what I was referring to. Lol

I feel a bit better now. Fixing to get up and go see what I can fix for supper.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kmymbir

*Hugs Sister Ruby*
Thank you! I really needed that.

My sister is enrolled in college and now I have thirty minutes to rest before heading towards the church for an amazing time with Jesus. My body is tired but my heart and mind are on the Lord I can not wait to be in His Presence again.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Oh and I forgot to say that I love you all so much I'm spending my rest period here with my fellow instigators!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

MelodyB

I see now...I am no more than a spell check for "some" people.

Lynx

SPELL CHECQUER
Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2012, 09:00:23 PM

"some" people may trust you to know these things, look on the bright side, at least that "some" one even thinks about you. I clearly remember a time when that "some" body never checked the phone.

kmymbir

Nice Job Psalm!
Let me know what your next virus scan reads on that pea sea.
;-)

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on January 12, 2012, 09:17:29 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2012, 09:00:23 PM

"some" people may trust you to know these things, look on the bright side, at least that "some" one even thinks about you. I clearly remember a time when that "some" body never checked the phone.

This is correct. I am pleased that I have corrupted you to the point where I can at least send you a text and expect a reply in the same day...I used to have to wait up to a week for a reply.

:hypocrite:

kmymbir

But you love me!
SOOOO.... I was glancing through and noticed how we have neglected a few areas.
We MUST bring them back.

Chseeads

Oh, Lord....  Why must you always feel worse at night when you're sick?  :reaction:

This is gonna be a looooooong night. 

:sob:

MelodyB