News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 11, 2012, 08:01:15 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 11, 2012, 07:57:42 PM
I am innocent of all charges officer. 

You, on the other hand... I am beginning to suspect you are a crooked cop, in the employ of Seth to stir up trouble.   :roll:
Moi?!? Innocent little ole moi? I can't believe that you'd think that! For the record, I have never been employed by Seth....I might assist in stirring up trouble for Newsman or backup Mini though....
All that is done in secret will be publicized.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 05:44:13 PM
Seth, can you shower or no because of the stitches?  That would stink even more I think, not being able to bathe AND smell like bird doodie.  :P

I can shower.  I didn't mess with doing so yesterday though.  lol  I don't think I have stitches, I think they just glued me together.  There is a little piece of gauze over each of the cuts, and they are covered by a clear bandage thingy....  The clear thingys can come off today.  I think under the gauze is some sort of tape that is supposed to stay on, but if it falls off itself that's okay. 

:freaky:

Lord, lord.

Chseeads

chelleebelle

Home after a very busy day at work...so thankful that it's Wednesday.  Looking forward to a great service tonight...737 Youth service!

MelodyB

Wow. What a nap.

I took my meds any layed down at 12:30ish, and here it is nearly 5 and I just woke up. :o
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Chseeads

So I have a fever tonight.  And I dropped the thermometer in the toilet and it won't work to check it anymore.  And I feel like poop.  And my poor crippled old parents can't do anything and the bird farm is going to go to the equator in a handbasket and it's supposed to snow a little tomorrow and that's going to compound every problem I've got and I hope the lady from American Greetings got my latest email asking to please change tomorrow mornings meetup to another time if at all possible, and EVERYTHING ELSE.

I'm just going to stinking die here.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

:(

I wish I could help you. Truly. I would tend fowl.

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2012, 02:08:32 AM
What is 737 Youth Service?

We started our youth group and needed a name.  My wife was part of the youth at our church several years ago, and they were CLICK 707 (Christ Living In Christian Kids) and they started their services at 7:07.  When we started, our midweek services were at 7:30 instead of 7:00, so we started 7:37 youth.

And per my fb status, seeing who can drink a pureed happy meal WILL NEVER be a 737 youth ice breaker again!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Chseeads

kmymbir

well I'm on again today and that makes two days in a row, a bit unusual for me, but I enjoyed reading the POSTS.
I have to get up at an hour I plan to hate tomorrow. My sister is going back to college and has no clue how to get there sooo my job is to show her where to go.
By church time I will be dead on my feet.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

iridiscente

kmymbir

Lately I've had a very strong urge to be held by the Lord. I just want to cry a lot and hide in Him.
Not like my normal relationship with Him, this is more intimate feeling than I've ever known possible, and I feel like He is preparing me for something.
It worries me, what if i'm not ready, but yet how could I tell my love no?
Therefore my mind has just been made up, Lord If I've not yet answered, the answer is yes.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

minnesota I'm sorry to hear that bright idea about happy meals in blenders worked its way up there.  I saw it in a local church about five years ago and thought it a very effective way to cause indigestion.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

RainbowJingles

That happy meal doesn't sound very happy to me at ALL!

Lynx

The people who participated didn't look all that happy.  They threw the burgers, fries, drink, ice and all in.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

That's beautiful Kmymbir.  Love those seasons/times.

I'm so jealous Adina!  (in a nice way) How adorable!

School is cancelled. I'm going back to bed. *giggle*

Roscoe

Alright, Meller- I'll take back any and all teasing, even about chocolate gravy, if you'll just take this winter back north to you. It's cold here this morning and the wind is blowing approximately 700 miles an hour. Cuts right through you..it nearly managed to get my lunch out of my hand.  :o

And in other news- it's my Friday.  :clap: Gotta rub that in. And Lou doesn't go to work until 9 tomorrow, so she'll take Chey to school. Guess who's gonna sleep in?  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

For those of you interested in seeing a happy meal ground to a slop:  http://youtu.be/Q666vlwAVIg

Part two (them drinking it) is here: http://youtu.be/oE3DfzA-mWY (its being edited so the video will be right)

Quote from: Roscoe on January 12, 2012, 12:39:18 PM
Alright, Meller- I'll take back any and all teasing, even about chocolate gravy, if you'll just take this winter back north to you. It's cold here this morning and the wind is blowing approximately 700 miles an hour. Cuts right through you..it nearly managed to get my lunch out of my hand.  :o

And in other news- it's my Friday.  :clap: Gotta rub that in. And Lou doesn't go to work until 9 tomorrow, so she'll take Chey to school. Guess who's gonna sleep in?  :lol:

That musta been a STRONG wind to nearly get dinner out of your hands!  :P
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy