News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2011, 04:11:06 PM
.... And I like to pay somebody, have an actual human take the money.
If that's all it takes to make you happy, I'll meet you in Memphis. Be glad to take your money.  :lol:

Think I've narrowed my problem with Rusty down to a thermostat. I hope. And I've got a huge pot of vegetable beef soup on cooking. I goofed around and thawed out too much ground  beef for it, and since I don't trust refreezing meat that's been thawed, I cooked all of it- around two and a half pounds. It's all in the soup, so maybe I'm having beef soup- not so much vegetables. :biglaugh: It'll be done when Lou gets home and I might even cook a pan of cornbread....

Quote from: SippinTea on October 21, 2011, 05:24:14 PM
Homemade pizza tonight. If anyone wants to come join us. :)

*Hugs* Mel

:beret:
:cry: If it wasn't so far....I love pizza!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Well, grab your two women, hop in the pink miata, and start drivin'! :demand: *grin*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on October 21, 2011, 05:33:34 PM
Well, grab your two women, hop in the pink miata, and start drivin'! :demand: *grin*

Wooby,wooby. If I hopped in a pink miata with my two women, I'd have a number of problems, not the least being that I would be in someone elses' car. :laughhard: I guess you were in one of your "I'm not getting on gp" times a month or so ago when the Mighty Miata got traded for a Corvette.  :laughhard:

A corvette that sadly needs tires before I can drive it......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

"mighty Miata"? There's a contridiction in terms.

*HUGS* Ruby back. Thanks! I needed that badly!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Five-oh a "pone" of cornbread sounds great with that soup.  Do it!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

WHAT?!? The pink miata is gone?!? How could you? *sniffles sadly* That miata was GP legend material!

In other news... :reaction: ... Just shoot me now. Go ahead. Either that, or let me run with scissors. :reaction:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on October 21, 2011, 07:01:07 PM
In other news... :reaction: ... Just shoot me now. Go ahead. Either that, or let me run with scissors. :reaction:

My sentiments exactly. I'm about to just kill everyone that works for me. I hate them all.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 21, 2011, 07:56:11 PM

My sentiments exactly. I'm about to just kill everyone that works for me. I hate them all.
Could be worse, Jenn. You could work for them, instead of them working for you.  :P Or you could have me, Mini, and S.eth working for you....

And I know how you feel. Just got back in from the truck repair. It wasn't the thermostat. It was a hose collapsing, so I've gotta take it apart again. I'm not even fit company for myself right now.

And ST, Miata had to go. It just wasn't me... no way to make it match my outfits, it just wasn't coordinating. So, much like you ladies' purses- it had to go. :laughhard:

taco_harvell

Is GP loading weird for anyone else? I am seeing peoples  avatars in the others signature, and can't make heads or tales of post. Tried to open it on 2 computers, and both look crazy.
p
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Aww, you sound like me.  Both of you.  But especially Fairy Cakes.

Been at church caulking and crud....

Here eating a RBB of sorts....

That hunter kid that I have mentioned in the past if anybody remembers, that looks like he's 12 years old, is here. 

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 21, 2011, 11:24:38 PM
Is GP loading weird for anyone else? I am seeing peoples  avatars in the others signature, and can't make heads or tales of post. Tried to open it on 2 computers, and both look crazy.
p

Is it any better?

Jerry just did a software upgrade...maybe it had to do with that....

IowaSkirtGirl

I worked a double...and I'm happy about it?

Today was actually a roller coaster of a day...but I made it through and I'm in a fantasmic mood!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on October 22, 2011, 12:01:32 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on October 21, 2011, 11:24:38 PM
p

Is it any better?

Jerry just did a software upgrade...maybe it had to do with that....

Apparently the update doesn't work in every theme. I was using a them called inferno, changed it back to default and everything looks fine. I can't stand the default theme though. Oh  well.........

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on October 22, 2011, 12:00:07 AM

Aww, you sound like me.  Both of you.  But especially Fairy Cakes.

I wrote that with you in mind. haha

Just got home from Youth. I'm too old for this. LOL. We went to a Sectional Youth Rally....it was bilingual...and outside...crazy! Pretty sure the air did something to the Youth girls....they screamed all the way home.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Then it must be the same with the air here, because on youth bus trips the girls are all either yelling and screaming or all sleeping.  Or, on one very memorable trip, passing gas.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Okay this whole GUI is messed up.  When I post a reply the reply window is stretched way out to the right.  There is no scroll bar to scroll over to see what is to the right either.  Like right now, I can't even see what I'm typing.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on October 22, 2011, 04:30:42 AM
I use the Bright Forest one.....it does okay.

I went through all the themes and the only ones working properly now are the default and Bright Forest. Everything else is totally messed up and pretty much unreadable in my opinion. The thing is I don't like default and Bright Forrest, because they are so bright. lol

For some reason the bright themes bother my eyes.

Lynx

So I'm in "Bright Forest" theme and the reply box still stretches way out to the right.  I'd better stop typing because I'm about to not be able to see what I'm typing again.  Yup, there it goes - i can no longer see what I'm typing.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Hmm. Weird.   

Must be personal issues.  :P

I don't want to go outside, it's cold out there....

mini

Im up.  Planning on staying around the house as much as possible today.  :)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:stupid: Planning on the same, miniskirt.
And Isaac, I've had the same blind typing problem every since I changed computers to this ancient one.I thought it was the computer. For some reason it's not doing it now. :thumbsup2: And for what it's worth I'm using the Bright Forrest theme too....

SippinTea

G'morning! :hi:

Today is Saturday, right? I'm all confused because of Chris's weird work schedule. Not used to this whole Saturday is Friday thing. Watch me forget to show up for Sunday school tomorrow because I think it's Saturday. :roll: :cool: