News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all!

Well that's enough chit-chat.  Back to work.  I'm up to my stapes in music stuff - records to run off to computer, some new CDs, and I really need to get cracking on this soundtrack. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Feels like the quiet before the storm..lol

My lists are made.  Now waiting for Friday morning so I can get to the store & start cooking. Family of 7 staying Fri.night i'm so excited!  And the mom just found out she is gluten intolerant too so I'm making some GF pumpkin bread! 

My secret special Lasagna for the Gateway kids on Sat.night.

I know I talk about cooking a lot, I make a lot of pies & such.  But as a SAHM on a budget, I don't have a lot to contribute to world's really until my kids are grown & also contributing to society.  So.. I bake. I make things for those who I feel need the attention/love.  I pray for them while I'm cooking, it's not just another dish.

Remember our new friend Ray? Well he got a 2nd job so he can move his mom up here as well. He works till 2am on wknds & has missed  church a service or 2.  So a carmel pecan apple pie last night.  No one gets to fall through the cracks on my watch

Chseeads

If you'd been born years ago, I could see you running an underground railroad station.  :smirk2:

Melody

Me? & do u mean a subway? Lol  I would be bored taking tokens/tickets.  Or do u mean Isaac?

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 19, 2011, 04:13:36 PM
Me? & do u mean a subway? Lol  I would be bored taking tokens/tickets.  Or do u mean Isaac?

Yes, you, and no, not a subway, I mean the Underground Railroad.  lol 

I just get a vision of you in the old time hair and dress scuttling about your kitchen preparing wholesome organic goodies to sneak out to the secret room down in the storm cellar where you have prepared comfortable accommodations for passing groups of runaway slaves on their trip to freedom....

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on October 19, 2011, 04:33:04 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on October 19, 2011, 04:13:36 PM

Yes, you, and no, not a subway, I mean the Underground Railroad.  lol 

I just get a vision of you in the old time hair and dress scuttling about your kitchen preparing wholesome organic goodies to sneak out to the secret room down in the storm cellar where you have prepared comfortable accommodations for passing groups of runaway slaves on their trip to freedom....

ahaha I so see that too!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

*Isaac resurfaces in between albums...

A caramel pecan apple pie?  Wow.  What do I have to do to get one of those?   :fork:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

It seems all my life I have been ahead of the game.  I've always been a surgical strike shopper and for years I've referred to myself as exactly that.  Now they are using it as a term to refer to mainstream shoppers.

http://tinyurl.com/42aed4w
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 19, 2011, 04:52:13 PM
*Isaac resurfaces in between albums...

A caramel pecan apple pie?  Wow.  What do I have to do to get one of those?   :fork:

Runaway to Canada for Freedom.

Melody

I would so do it!  I used to think I would've hid Jews during the Holacaust.

Just had an invigorating conversation with Babs!

IowaSkirtGirl

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Bad news is...my car blew up...worse news is...Roomie and I are sharing her car for the time being...ugh! I dislike being with out a car...Everyone is trying to help...but it all feels kinda...I dunno...I appreciate the help, but I don't feel like any of us are getting anywhere...

I need a change. Just not sure what to change...

Oh. *hugs* for all the hugs I was given....

God is my strength and power :: 2 Samuel 22:33
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

No.  Contrary to popular belief.  But close, very close. 

I hate everything.....

Trying to get peopled lined up to perform some jobs that need done at church....Lord....everything is as high as a cat's back and half the people you talk to act like old grumpholes anyways.  Shoot, don't be in business if you don't want customers.

The Purple Fuzzy

Almost time to go home.  Baked potato soup is in the crock pot. :fork:

Chseeads

It's dark and dreary and cold and rainy today, and I haven't done anything of great value except light fowl tending, sold a few fowl, and called some stupid places trying to get prices and such...  I think I'll go to Bro. Weir's tonight....  I will pick his brain for advice.  He knows about construction stuff and building crud and junk like that.

Newsman

angel

Good Bible Study by Pastor Parker on "The Anointed One's".  Very good stuff.
Im tired. :z:
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

iridiscente

Little man has the hiccups again. It's funny to feel my stomach rhythmically jumping. :)

mini

We had our first youth service tonight.

When we got home, I told my wife, "I'm glad Roscoe wasnt here tonight...hew woulda killed someone during the icebreaker."  You see, it was basically fishing with donuts.

Heres how to do it:

Tie a donut to a string and the string to a pole. Then have someone lay on the floor. The other person has to hold the pole so that the person laying on the floor can try to eat the donut without using his or her hands. The first team to eat the whole donut wins. (It's really harder than it sounds.)

He woulda looked like 4' 8" fish flopping around trying to get the donut.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Adina how can he have the hiccups when he isn't even breathing?  Not that I doubt it, but I can't figure how it happens.

Se.th about the everyone being grumpy bit, are you mad that everyone else is stealing your act?  :P

Minnesota:  GIMME A DONUT!  And check your PM already.

Everyone else:  :waving:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on October 19, 2011, 09:41:42 PM
Grumpye? Did someone call for me?  :hypocrite:

John  :waving:

I called the Grumpholes, not the Grumpyes.  :smirk2: 

Don't babies "breath" in the amniotic fluid? 

Went to Bro. Weir's.  Sat around and talked to them a long time afterwards, about construction stuff, as well as just random tales in general.  He's plenty windy.  *cough*  :hypocrite: 

They happened to have a missionary there which we're going to have Saturday.....  I had already just been asked by the missions director if we wanted to have them, and hadn't responded the query yet, but went ahead and told them tonight while they were there.....  The Azars, from Lebanon.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 20, 2011, 03:12:07 AM
We had our first youth service tonight.

When we got home, I told my wife, "I'm glad Officer Roscoe wasnt here tonight...hew woulda killed someone during the icebreaker."  You see, it was basically fishing with donuts.

Heres how to do it:

Tie a donut to a string and the string to a pole. Then have someone lay on the floor. The other person has to hold the pole so that the person laying on the floor can try to eat the donut without using his or her hands. The first team to eat the whole donut wins. (It's really harder than it sounds.)

He woulda looked like 4' 8" fish flopping around trying to get the donut.
:pound: My team would definatly have won. There is no place a donut is safe when I am around.  :lol:

Morning all. Back at work. And my wife just informed me that I will be spending around  $100 I don't have this evening. Her car has developed a knot on the sidewall of one of it's tires. Of course, it is not one of the new tires I just put on with a warranty- oh, no, it's all me. Kinda irritated about this..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy