How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

THAT sounds fun Jeremy!

Almost done with Andrew's room. Nathan had to  practically mud all the walls! I have to put the last coat on the trim this morning.

What do u do to relax Sethers?

Chseeads

Well....pooh.  I hate everything.  Good morning to you all.  :smirk2:

Need to go to town and get some paint and etc. I guess.....or something.....  Bah.

Chseeads

mini

Quote from: ladyshep on October 20, 2011, 01:52:34 AM
Good Bible Study by Pastor Parker on "The Anointed One's".  Very good stuff.
Im tired. :z:

Um...where are you from?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

SHARING:  I just discovered an interesting song by Don Fransisco.  It recounts the story of Balaam, with emphasis on God using the donkey to get through to the soothsayer.  What was most interesting about it was the end.  Don winds up the tale by saying something along the lines of:

So don't let your head get all puffed up
When God uses you
He could have used the dog next door
If He wanted to
:biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Went to Bedford to get feed..... 

Gonna go to Bloomington to do some stuff...maybe get my paint and so forth....

iridiscente

Yeah, babies practice "breathing" in the amniotic fluid. That combined with a developing diaphragm can contribute to hiccups. It's really weird feeling.

Newsman

Bob,

Sorry about the unexpected tire..unkess you are a wealthy airpiort manager type, unexpected expenses stink!

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Chseeads

Went to town, got paint and such....etc.....and crud.....  Came home.....eating... Going to church in a few.

MelodyB

Oh dear Lord. I. Am. Sick.

I drug myself to church tonight...maybe I should have, I feel crummier now than I was at home.

Blah.

And Se.th...:pound:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Perhaps if you close the windows while you paint, you'll get to being less stressed, Sethers.

Chseeads

Yes.  Since I'm painting outside, I'm sure that will greatly assist me. lol  ;-p

Went to church, came home.

Some poor lost soul bashed the side of our new mailbox in at church... :roll:  The county put us up a whole new mailbox when they did the road construction.....  And now the side is bashed in.  Lovely. 

:pound:

I said too bad it wasn't loaded with explosives.....could've lit up their world on impact. :P

Chseeads

Someone on FB just reminded me, that it was probably Michelle Obama that clubbed our mailbox!  :demand:

mini

Quote from: Newsman on October 20, 2011, 09:27:17 PM
Bob,

Sorry about the unexpected tire..unkess you are a wealthy airpiort manager type, unexpected expenses stink!

I wish I was one of those wealthy airport manager types...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on October 20, 2011, 09:27:17 PM
Bob,

How true, how true. And when I relayed my misfortune to me wealthy airport manager type friend, I got jokes and laughter. Sad.... :cry:

And I'm back at my Friday. I need to work on ol Rusty,and do some things around the house, but it's doubtful that will happen. I have to take chey to school, so I've got to do something, but I'm not very energetic thus far today. Perhaps as the day progresses..... We shall see. Have a great day everyone. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Took today off from work.  Fixing to go running around with my hubby.

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

SHARING:  This is my gadabout day.  Gotta pay the light bill in one town, phone bill in another town, and both towns are opposite each other with my town in the middle.  We need some kind of bill paying station that they can put in each town and it routes money where it needs to go. 

We will not be required to work tomorrow so I think I might try something new.  If it turns out well I'll let you know what it was.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2011, 02:57:20 PM
SHARING:  This is my gadabout day.  Gotta pay the light bill in one town, phone bill in another town, and both towns are opposite each other with my town in the middle.  We need some kind of bill paying station that they can put in each town and it routes money where it needs to go. 

They have those.  It's called a mailbox.  :smirk2:

Eating brunch....gotta tend to more of this unending brain frying church business.....see if I can get any more grumpholes lined up to get anything done. 

Gonna go work on some stuff over there since it's finally sunny again.

MelodyB

Oh MY Good Googly Moogly!

Craigslist is being impossible! I have been trying to post an ad to sell this hearse for the last hour and Im getting ticked off! Dad isnt very cheerful right now either. We are stuck at McDs till we get it settled.

he wants to order a bobble head doll too for a guy at the funeral home, but the lady that was sending the pictures, didnt find any suitable, and now he is aggravated. GRR.

Anyway. I at least feel better. and Im at least out and about on this beautiful day, AND Dad got some Propane Gas so we can now heat the house.

Thats a plus.

:smirk2:

Lynx

Se.th:  Odd, I don't remember saying anything about eating brunch...

Sending checks in the mail is fine, but I like to get a receipt.  And I like to pay somebody, have an actual human take the money.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2011, 04:11:06 PM

Sending checks in the mail is fine, but I like to get a receipt.  And I like to pay somebody, have an actual human take the money.

That's why we have internet...I don't pay anything in person. Too much of a hassle.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Homemade pizza tonight. If anyone wants to come join us. :)

*Hugs* Mel

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air