News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Isaac, I get great satisfaction over giving people something wholesome.  Is that how you feel or does your joy of cooking come from another idea?

Chseeads

My hand and arm are going to fall off.  Then I'm going to have to paint with my feet I guess.

Chseeads

Do you think it would be to much to pray for God to send an angel to paint the outhouses?

Chseeads

I mean, if they can shut a lion's mouth, surely they could paint an outhouse.... :smirk2:

:couch:

Chseeads

And somebody needs to go pack my egg shipment while I just sit here on my duff.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 25, 2011, 03:25:26 AM
Isaac, I get great satisfaction over giving people something wholesome.  Is that how you feel or does your joy of cooking come from another idea?
I like to make stuff people like.  Wholesome?... one of the things I do that goes over best is chocolate chip cookies, with flour, oat flour (oatmeal in a blender), a chocolate bar blended up in the flour... not exactly wholesome.  And then there's the fudge revel bars.   :smirk2:

I just did whole wheat sourdough cinnamon rolls because the ones made with white flour gum up in my insides. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Speaking of ugg...I just realized my son communicates ugg very well.

Me:  Its time to get up!
Son:  Ugg.
Me:  Ugg?
Son:  Ugg.
Me:  Uggg?!?
Son:  Uggggggg!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Well.

Chicken King is still alive I see...

I have dropped dad off at work, he has some funerals today, and then picked up an application to fill out, came to McDs to eat Breakfast, caught up on FB and GP, and now I'm fixing to head to the bank, then church to take inventory of the snack bar, then pay some bills, get gas, then Walmart to buy a heater and some snacks for the snack bar, back to the church to re-stock, then back home.

How's that for a run-on sentence? ;)

Later I'll have to come back into town and pick dad up from work.

I might squeeze some GP time in there somewhere if yall do something interesting.

*HUGS* to all!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I've tended the fowl.  I'm eating breakfast.  Then I'm going back to the church to paint and stuff.....lord have mercyyyyyy......

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 25, 2011, 11:59:38 AM
Good Morning all.  :waving: Have a great day!
Sorry, it seems some of us have made other plans.   :roll:

Me, I intend to have a great day.  Still up to my maxilla in music stuff. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 25, 2011, 03:20:04 PM
Quote from: Officer Officer Roscoe on October 25, 2011, 11:59:38 AM
Good Morning all.  :waving: Have a great day!
Sorry, it seems some of us have made other plans.   :roll:

Me, I intend to have a great day.  Still up to my maxilla in music stuff.
You're always up to that in music..... and if someone wants to have a bad day- well it won't be me :D.  And mel, even at our boring-est, we are interesting. :laughhard: and smartphones and free wifi rocks! :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I am not always up to that in music.  Sometimes I'm up to my stapes.  Sometimes I'm only in music up to my clavicle. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Indeed. Free WiFi rocks, even if my phone is turned off! Still gettin the WiFi! :freaky2:

I'm done with all the aforementioned tasks. I'm still at the church, but headed home now. Maybe call mom and see if she wants me to pick up lunch on my way. :D

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

So I'm not going to go through everything because frankly it's a headache to do so. I even changed profile views and it's still all wonky.

My pup is sick. Like really sick. Like I may have to decide to put her down sick. I'm kinda heartbroken about it. She won't eat but when she randomly does it's not staying in for long. It's a mess.

I haven't been back to church in about 3 weeks. At least not pentecostal church. I love gossipers. Especially when it's people in authority at the church. It's awesome. [please note sarcasm].

Still not test results even though my blood results were supposed to be back last week.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

IowaSkirtGirl

I had a screaming fit at work today.
It's just amazing to me that people KNOW there are calves in the calving barn but don't think to save enough pasteurized milk to feed them. So then we got through twice as much colostrum. *sigh* Then I got all slimed up moving just born calves. They are slippery little buggers! THEN had to go back and finish up the work that someone else didn't. Plus I milked the treated cows by myself....

Did anyone understand any of that?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

SippinTea

ISG - Not really. But I'm sorry it was crummy. :(

*does something interesting, just for Mel*

Do you ever have a billion and one thoughts flying through your head all at the same time, with no way to put them into words and share them with someone else? Mostly 'cause it's a horrid mix of both good and bad, and there doesn't seem to be any way to extricate the two and make any sense out of it all? Yeah, I'm so there.

So.

I shall just say Happy Tuesday, everyone! :hi: ...and leave it at that for now. :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on October 25, 2011, 07:38:19 PM
Do you ever have a billion and one thoughts flying through your head all at the same time, with no way to put them into words and share them with someone else? Mostly 'cause it's a horrid mix of both good and bad, and there doesn't seem to be any way to extricate the two and make any sense out of it all? Yeah, I'm so there.

That's why sometimes I just don't say anything.  It's either not interesting, not "uplifting" or just too personal to share. :smirk2:

SippinTea

Exactly.
*Hugs* Sandra. I love you. If I haven't said that lately... I really, really love you.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 25, 2011, 07:58:28 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on October 25, 2011, 07:38:19 PM

That's why sometimes I just don't say anything.  It's either not interesting, not "uplifting" or just too personal to share. :smirk2:

Shoot.  That don't stop me!  :ugly:

:smirk2:

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on October 25, 2011, 07:16:34 PM
I had a screaming fit at work today.
It's just amazing to me that people KNOW there are calves in the calving barn but don't think to save enough pasteurized milk to feed them. So then we got through twice as much colostrum. *sigh* Then I got all slimed up moving just born calves. They are slippery little buggers! THEN had to go back and finish up the work that someone else didn't. Plus I milked the treated cows by myself....

Did anyone understand any of that?

* Chseeads raises hand, yes, I understand it... 

Why do you feed the calves pasteurized milk though rather than just regular old milked out milk?

Lord....I. am. never. going. to. be. done. with. all. I. have. to. do.

Painted second coat on the part of the church I wanted to second coat, and painted part of one outhouse...lands sakes, takes foreverrrrrrr....mercy.....   Wasps are crazy thick everywhere.....fit them all day....insanity.... 

Dropped a screwdriver to the bottom of the well trying to get the old pump out of there to see what it looked like so maybe I can figure out what I need to get for the cistern....  There was a frog swimming in there too...but I didn't drop him in there.  :smirk2: 

Hepp me Lord.