News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

What a terrible thing! I dropped my phone a few minutes ago and it went to pieces. If anyone here tries texting me- I'm phoneless until I can get to an AT&T store... :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

day off.

i came to mom's to do laundry. took her dog up to the animal hospital to get him a bath. he started smelling like a dog. lol.

not really anything else to report on...
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on October 18, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
What a terrible thing! I dropped my phone a few minutes ago and it went to pieces. If anyone here tries texting me- I'm phoneless until I can get to an AT&T store... :cry:

:sing:

Iiiiiii falllll to piecessssss....each time I see you again....... .....you walk by, and I, fall to pieces....

:sing:

Chseeads

Speaking of phones....I finally ordered a new upgrade the other day....my old one is about wore out....  Trying the same type, newer model....but it's a certified pre-owned.  Hopefully all will be well.

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on October 18, 2011, 04:38:45 PM

Time for a android phone!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Believe it or else I briefly considered an android phone just for music playing while I'm at work.  I quickly scrapped that idea though, as battery life on even the most long-lived smart phones is abysmal. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Well if you are continuously using the phone ALL day...of course the battery life is gonna decrease!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

When you read reviews on phones, you'll get some people that say, "Horrible battery life" and some that say "Awesome battery life".....along with everything else....some people hate it, some people love it...everything is that way....  That's why you can't hardly pay much attention to anything anybody says.  :smirk2:

Opinions are like noses, everybody has one, and they all smell. 

Lynx

No, I was looking up tech specs.  Cnet is great for that.  And I couldn't find any smartphones with battery life even equal to a low-class media player, so buying an android phone just to play music is out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

We all need to mega-text five-oh's phone before he gets it fixed!  :hypocrite:

John  :waving:

SippinTea

*Hugs* ISG.

Drinking coffee. Pretending to be a mature adult, so the boys won't guess I'm still sick and wanting to crawl back into bed. Bah humbug.

Had a lovely day yesterday, though. It was Chris's day off, so he took us all out to a park with paths by the river/stream, and we moseyed for a while. It was my first adventure out after dealing with this horrid bug that's been hanging on, so I REALLY enjoyed the sunshine. I definitely wasn't breaking any speed records on the trail ;) and had to stop and rest and whatnot, but my guys were good with that. Came home worn out, but in a good way for a change. Which, as Chelbertina says "good tired is refreshing". :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Babs

* Babs leaves hugs for apg, st, pf, chel and anyone else that needs one
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

I'm ready to have a spell....the more I do the complicateder it all gets.  :tearhair:

angel

I just finished a book that I have been writing for 9 years. Never had writer's block writing it, just writer's block for the title up until just last week.  I am glad!
Kids are home off the bus, time to eat.  :fork:
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Roscoe

I am back. And I now have an android based phone to learn how to use. On the bright side, this will allow me to stalk gp all day. :freaky2: It's amazing all the things that can be done with phones nowadays. I still remember the first cell phone I ever talked on- and old five pound bag phone. :laughhard: It was SO cool to talk while driving down the road. No more hunting pay phones!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on October 19, 2011, 12:31:32 AM
I am back. And I now have an android based phone to learn how to use. On the bright side, this will allow me to stalk gp all day. :freaky2: It's amazing all the things that can be done with phones nowadays. I still remember the first cell phone I ever talked on- and old five pound bag phone. :laughhard: It was SO cool to talk while driving down the road. No more hunting pay phones!
Man your old!!! lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

That reminds me of car phones, too.....

Went to town, accomplished next to nothing.

I seriously need help.....Lord, have mercy, I've got too many things that need done. 

Chseeads

Mel-Mel is sick.  In case she asks, I told you all this much earlier.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on October 19, 2011, 02:21:37 AM
Mel-Mel is sick.  In case she asks, I told you all this much earlier.
You are wrong Cheesehead.

And I'm back on the go, heading to the range. And it's cold out today! Oh, and Cheese- text me with something so I'll have your phone number again. I think when my phone committed suicide, it took your number with it....

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller