News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Extremely Wrong answers to obvious questions.

Started by sunlight, March 19, 2009, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

Because it reflects the state of your pocket book. At least it isn't red.

What do you put in potato salad?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

clothes that you want dry

What lives in your attic?

Sis

Gingerale

The IRS better not be visiting me in May. Lol!

upcchris

Grass is green because of a lab accident in the center of the earth, which, surprisingly, isn't filled with magma, but marshmallows (tere was a typo somewhere)

Why do we need gravity?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

mini

To make us stand straight.

How do you get hair to grow on the top of your head?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

RainbowJingles

Ask Jeremy.  He knows all about it!

Why do we celebrate birthdays?

mini

LOL  That was good.

Because deathdays are so unfashionable.

Whats above your head?

Sis

Everything is over my head these days.

Why are we getting so much rain?

mini

Cause Sis got a sore throat, quit talking, and therefore the supply of hot air has been depleted.

Whats outside my window?

Sis

Sis, looking for a Mini beat down! GRRRRRR!

Why has Mel been missing?

MelodyB

Cause her duckies are still in storage. :sadbounce:

What is the capital of Ireland?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

All the hot air they spew.  (Wait, this was wrong answers... *cough*)

Whats the coldest state in the union?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

iridiscente

Tequila.

Why does Ruby have a guy in her profile picture?

Sis

(EWWWW Not in my worst dreams. I tasted that awful stuff once!  BLAH)

She wants to remain single, so she asked a male relative to pose with her so guys would back off.

Where is Dina REALLY moving to in a couple of months?

Dew-Ax-238

The North pole to teach a simiamr on building igloos

how many birds does Scott have
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

upcchris

2000, he's got his own nature park

why does mess seem to accumulate constantly?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

sunlight

to prove the chaos theory

Why does the govt punish people on disability for working?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

They don't want them to hurt themselves any more. :smirk2:

Why did Los Angles have an earthquake?

Sis

Because the weather is so messed up and the Earth shivered cuz it got cold.

Why do we have to have birthdays?