News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Extremely Wrong answers to obvious questions.

Started by sunlight, March 19, 2009, 06:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Oddly enough, always directly away from whatever way you are facing...*cough*

Where IS Waldo?

mini

Witness protection program.

What does IBM stand for?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Gingerale

inconsistent bowel movements                                                                   What really made Charles think he had to be in charge?

Sis

It was his show.

Who put the bomp in the bom bom bom bom bomp?

mini

Webster and his dictionary.

Speaking of Webster, who was he?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

mini

Bodybuilding and then working on his tan.  After that, hes going for his wax and getting fitted for his new wig.

(you said it was extremely wrong answers... *cough*)

Whats for supper?

Dew-Ax-238

Grits, corn bread, pork chops and Apple sauce, Oh may-be I am thinking this is Hee Haa and Grandpa Jones is cleaning the face Window. LOL

why do we call minnesota68  why is is 68?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Tricia Lea

sunlight

she is 68 too.

why is tricia so nice to seth?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Dew-Ax-238

She is butter him up in hopes that he will shares in his Millions that he won at the Kntucky Dubry...

Why does Glassy lurk around here ?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

mini

Cause hes in the dark.

Who is Dew and why does she have a axe and 2 .38's?

upcchris

To use if there are any lurkers about

who's in Hawaii right now?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

RainbowJingles

No one from Australia, that's for sure.  They're all in Tahiti attending some wedding.

Are there any good single guys anywhere near my age left on this earth?

Gingerale

yes. They are all in Mississippi, gambling in Biloxi.                                   What kind of car is my brother buying me?

Tricia Lea

Well its not a car but a bicycle,

Why does Seth like birds?

Gingerale

Because, really, when God was creating birds, he actually made a Sethbird, but they all became extinct, except for Seth. And to keep people from thinking he was a Sethbird, he just hides his wings and photoshops his beak out of his pics, and pretends to be a human who loves birds.

Sis

Gingerale

Sis

iridiscente

Because her feet are sad.

Where's Oklahoma?

Sis

Texas ate it!

Is Chris hiding because he's afraid to come out of hiding now that everyone knows about him?

Nerd

The apple is actually a graphic representation of Texas after it ate OK.

QuoteIs Chris hiding because he's afraid to come out of hiding now that everyone knows about him?

Yep.   ;)

Why is Texas so doggone awesome?

sunlight

because it's where I live. :halo:

Who is visiting ginger in may?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini