News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on November 29, 2007, 01:56:47 AM

I don't necessarily agree with all the methods that were used, but the idea of setting captives free is one I believe in.

:beret:

Typical PK answer. :roll:

;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Okay, so I just showed I was raised on the king's English....

So what. :P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Sis

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

Did someone say "RASPBERRY"?!?!!?

Plbtttttttttttttttttttttt!

:couch:

SippinTea

EEEWWWW! Raspberry tea is one of the few that I postively despise.  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Hmmm...I was accused quite recently of being a passionate person. Do you suppose I just validated said person's argument? *makes a chagrined face*

Quote from: Sis on December 03, 2007, 05:27:25 PM
Which tea is on the menu today?

Funny. I just told someone that I was heading to find some tea soon, and lo and behold!...you want to know what kind. :)

I'm thinkin' Elona's guess was a good one. Peach it is. Ginger peach, that is. :D

MelodyB

Newsman

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  Was THAT suggestion out of left field, or have you been familiarizing yourself with types of teas of late, Sir John?

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on December 04, 2007, 04:23:29 AM
Why not habanero-orange pecos?

John  :waving:

:o Uhhhhh..... NO!  :biglaugh: And I think you meant pekoe. :)

Just for the record... I'm in a much better mood now than I was earlier. Ginger peach tea and some time spent with my Bible is a very good thing.  :P at Mel

MelodyB

;)

Yup...so glad you are in a better mood...I was wondering where my Buddy was. :P

SippinTea

:roll: Thanks for agreeing with me. That makes me feel SO much better.  :cool:

MelodyB

:pound:

So Next question...

Have you booked your flight yet?

SippinTea

Nope. But I'm planning to go apply for my passport this week. :D  :hyper:

MelodyB

:teeth:

That wasnt the ticket I was refurring to, but... :freaky2: that will work too. :highfive:

Newsman

RainbowJingles

I remember when I first got my passport.  It was SOOOOO too cool!  I journaled about it.  lol  Not many people understood why on earth I was so excited.  I still really like my passport a lot.  It represents my freedom.  It represents my citizenship.  It represents my ability to go places that I couldn't go before.

*three cheers* for the passport!
:clap:    :clap:   :clap:

MelodyB

Mine has a year an a half left on it before I need to get it renewed...I cant believe it has been THAT long since I went anywhere...maybe I need to look into flights for a trip...I bet I could find some Missionaries that would enjoy me coming for a visit...maybe the Parkers... Hmmmm ;)

SippinTea

I had a passport once. I think I was 5. LOL

Sis

We got one each this year before they changed and have a chip put into them. So we're safe for at least ten years anyway. We took them to Mexico on our cruise.

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

What do people in China call their good plates?
Move along, nothing to see here.

SippinTea

Good prates.

At least.... that's what some of them would say. *smile*