News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Will your happiness be increased when Leo arrives?

John  :waving:

Sis

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on December 18, 2007, 07:13:45 PM
Will your happiness be increased when Leo arrives?

I don't see how I could be much happier than I was to get that first hug from Trent, but I am excited to see Leo again. He's a great guy.

Quote from: Sis on December 18, 2007, 07:21:54 PM
You havin' a lion over to tea?

Leo the Lion? LOL  No, there are few people I could think of that are LESS threatening than Leo. *grin*

However.... he is in fact a tea drinker... soooo.....  :cool:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

Aha! and, btw, Oo, la lah!

Quote from: SippinTea on December 19, 2007, 05:23:30 AM
I am excited to see Leo again. He's a great guy.
he is in fact a tea drinker... soooo.....  :cool:

SippinTea

:roll: Your point? He _is_ my brother's best friend, after all.

No more 'oo, la lah-ing'.  :nono:

If you're gonna 'oo, la lah' over something, at least make it about something scandalous. Like over the fact that I've been on an (almost) midnight stroll on the beach with Leo. (Of course, the additional fact of it being for the purpose of watching sea turtles with my brother will be be completely irrelevant to GP media twistings of fact... and fiction.) :P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Newsman

Had that second cup of coffee yet, dahling?

Newsman

See what you've done? Now I HAVE to keep doing the 'oo la lah' thing, otherwise I'd be open to a charge of doing what a woman told me to (or, in this case, not to!)

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

Quote from: SippinTea on December 19, 2007, 03:33:26 PM
No more 'oo, la lah-ing'.  :nono:

SippinTea

*laugh* Oh, yes... never let it be said that Sir John listened to _anything_ a woman had to say. *grin* As evidenced by ice-fishing. *cough*

Quote from: Newsman on December 19, 2007, 04:03:24 PM

Only had one cup this morning, dahling.

RainbowJingles

:o The "dahling" exchange is getting a bit thick here, doncha think?

And Newsman went fishing for ice?  Did he catch any?

Sis

Newsman

No, no, no! You don't understand!  :nono:

I listen to a LOT of things women say..if for no other reason, the investigation material it provides.

It's I don't DO what a woman tells me to do!

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

Quote from: SippinTea on December 19, 2007, 04:57:40 PM
*laugh* Oh, yes... never let it be said that Sir John listened to _anything_ a woman had to say. *grin* As evidenced by ice-fishing. *cough*

Quote from: Newsman on December 19, 2007, 04:03:24 PM

Only had one cup this morning, dahling.

Newsman

RainbowJingles

:laughhard:

I was just about to hit reply and say, "what?  You're not gonna call her 'dahlin' or nothin'?" when I scrolled down and saw your last post.

:laughhard:

Hmmm...

Hey, Mr. Newsman, Sir!
Don't you DARE go home and actually sleep all night tonight!

Newsman

Ah, but I'm wise in the ways of women attempting reverse psychology..thus, I read the intent, and not necessarily the words!

RainbowJingles

Which means that you ignore any lady who happens to do or say something that might imply that she would possibly perhaps like to see you take care of yourself, eh?

Hmmm...  *ponders if the nurse(s) ever get frustrated at Sir John who doesn't listen to what a woman says*

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on December 19, 2007, 10:53:38 PM
   Ah, but I'm wise in the ways of women attempting reverse psychology..thus, I read the intent, and not necessarily the words!

You're simply impossible, Dahling.

Quote from: RainbowJingles on December 19, 2007, 11:03:06 PM
Hmmm...  *ponders if the nurse(s) ever get frustrated at Sir John who doesn't listen to what a woman says*

Ya think?  :updown:

*wander off still chuckling at the nonsense*  or is that nun-sense? Hmm.

MelodyB

Did you have a great Birthday? What did you do?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Well... we actually celebrated yesterday at dinner. Had baked salmon, rice, a yummy salad with mandarin oranges and fried onions in it, and chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Mmmmm!

Today I received multiple phone calls from family and friends, with lots of wishes for a happy birthday, and I was even serenaded by several people. :)

And.... you'll be happy to know... I was given a sizable gift card to Starbucks by my Auntie. ;)

newkris

you had friend onions?  what exactly is a friend onion?  one that doesn't react the same to the olfactory senses as a regular onion thereby making it more friend friendly after consumption?

just wondering . . . .  :pwink:

glad you had a nice birthday.  really.  i am.  you ought to have lots of pleasantries in your life since you are such pleasure.

read any good russian literature lately?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

*ahem* Edited above post after seeing yours, Kris.  :roll: at self. Oops. So much for proofreading. ;)

Russian lit.... no, but I bought the one you told me about... and soon as I have a spare day or two, I plan to read it. :)

RainbowJingles

Newsman

* Investigates the birthday girl *

My present to you, Dahling!

SippinTea

:o No thank you, Dahling! Very kind of you I'm sure... but you may keep the present.  :P

RainbowJingles

Oooooooooooo!  We wanna see the present!!!  Open it up, ST!!!!!  :-)  Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!