Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

So.... This is great!

So RooBee....where do you plan to be in 10 years? ;)

And what is the longest you have ever spent on one phone call, and who was it to? ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM
:laughhard:

John  :goodmod: :thumbsup2: :waving:

:pound:

Quote from: Tricia Lea on September 18, 2007, 07:41:22 AM
how do you like your new thread lolol

:smirk2: I will respectfully refrain from commenting.

Quote from: MelodyB on September 18, 2007, 07:43:09 AM
So.... This is great!

And what is the longest you have ever spent on one phone call, and who was it to? ;)

1) No, this is not great!  :pound: *mumble mutter*
2) This one I "can't" answer this morning. *sigh* But you already know the answers anyway.
3) Six hours, give or take, with Daddy. And before everyone's jaw drops on the floor.... We had to drive Surf's pickup up to Seattle to ship to HI (which took two vehicles, obviously, as we had to get back home, too), so we chatted on our cell phones most of the way up there. But... since it was Dad and me.... there were looooooooong periods of quiet, too. :) But it was nice knowing he was 'there'.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

Sheesh, Mel!  Don't ask dumb questions!  In 10 years she'll be as old as ME!!!!!

MelodyB

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 18, 2007, 04:24:47 PM

Sheesh, Mel!  Don't ask dumb questions!  In 10 years she'll be as old as ME!!!!!

Ummmm then where does that leave ME?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Newsman

Who do You think needs investigating next, Lady SippinTea?

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Newsman

I think I could probably do a pretty blistering one on the guy you mentioned.

John

RainbowJingles

I think that perhaps the aforementioned gentleman is very likely need of some sleep!

SippinTea

Aw... that was so NOT what I meant. :(  I was thinking funny.

:sadbounce:

And don't even think about it, or several of us will come running to defend you. ;)

Newsman

Nay, there is no defense against the truth.

Signing off for a while.

RainbowJingles

Ummm...  I didn't mean you had to leave!   :sadbounce:  Do you have to leave GP to sleep?  Haven't you ever heard of sleep-typing?

p.s. We have what seems to be the beginning of fodder for an investigation.  :-)
See the chocolate/I missed it thread.

:hypocrite:

Newsman

I apologize about yesterday..however, Miss Ruby, isn't that prima facie evidence that I am indeed the Grumpyest of the Grumpye?

SippinTea

Nope. It just means you had a crummy day. And no apology was needed. Truly.

Ruby

alohilani

Dear Ruby,

When do you feel most peaceful? Are you a night owl, or an earlybird?

Signed,

Zen Sister

Oh, and also...

Do you like Florida? ;)

MelodyB

SHE BETTER LIKE FLORIDA!!!!

She needs to come here for a visit!!!

Dear Ruby....when are you coming to Florida?

SippinTea

*laugh*

One at a time, gals. ;)

Quote from: alohilani on September 20, 2007, 05:38:54 AM
When do you feel most peaceful?

When I'm on the beach, watching the waves crash around me.

The coast is my favorite place in the world. AND... I get to go there in 2 1/2 weeks!!  :clap:

Are you a night owl, or an earlybird?

I'm most decidedly NOT a night owl. LOL But I can't really say I'm earlybird either. Although.... if my lifestyle were a little different I think I might be.

Do you like Florida? ;)

Never been there. But I don't think I'd be fond of large animals that go 'snap' at me. ;)

Quote from: MelodyB on September 20, 2007, 05:41:02 AM
Dear Ruby....when are you coming to Florida?

Um....... 2018?

MelodyB

Ahhh The Gators are down in South Fl...most of em...in the swamps, you can come see me up here in NW FL, and we have Seminoles up here ;)

Newsman

Lady Ruby,

How is what's-his-name doing these days?

SippinTea

Ummm..... that all depends on which what's-his-name you mean. *laugh*

RainbowJingles

:o

There are multiple "What's His Name"s in your life?!?!?!?!?

:o

alohilani

:biglaugh:

Dear SippinTea,

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?

Signed,

Weathergirl

SippinTea

Quote from: alohilani on September 21, 2007, 06:57:48 PM
Would you rather be really hot or really cold?

Really cold.

I can always add more layers, but there's only so much a lady can take off. ;)

:sing: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....  :sing:

Oh, err, *ahem*.... back to the questions at hand....

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 21, 2007, 05:45:43 PM
There are multiple "What's His Name"s in your life?!?!?!?!?

Yes. For instance:
Jason--the scary guy (but I haven't seen him in quite a while. *sigh of relief*)
Bob--the strange guy (gave me a set of CDs of a marriage seminar)  :roll: :roll: :roll: And btw.... the answer is still no, Bob. LOL
Robert--the nice UPS guy (who throws the heavy boxes closer to my counter, so I don't have to lift them)
Stephen--the sweetly obnoxious guy (who is finally taller than I am, and ever so proud of the fact)

Shall I continue?  :cool:

Oh, and then there's the guy that I wish was in my life. Does he count if he's not currently in my life, but I wish he was? ;)