:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Never heard of it. But I'm not fond of marshmallow.  :yell:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

InChristGirl

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Sounds good to me. New England has weird names for things.

Short story: I went to a restraunt, in Boston, once and asked for a malted, thinking in NY they say malted instead of malt like we do. Anyway, they didn't know what I meant, so I described it. They said, "OOOOOHHHHH you mean a frappe."  So I had a frappe (Pronounced FRAP).

A few weeks later, I went to Friendlys Icecream Parlour and asked for a frappe. They said, "OOOHHHH That's a fribble!"

Most people didn't believe me when I told them that, so when I went back to Boston a couple of years ago, I went to Friendlys and got a fribble and saved the cup. NOW I HAVE PROOF!   :laughhard:

SippinTea

Tricia Lea

if you had to choose no phone for a week or no internet for a week, What would you choose?

SippinTea

No phone. :D In fact, you can have my phone right now! I will cheerfully let you field all my business calls and church-related calls.  :thumbsup2:

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

can't find you a vespa, will this do, the seat is pink

SippinTea

No, Tricia.... Sorry, but it just won't do.
1) It's not a Vespa or a Ducati
2) It's pink

;)

Tricia Lea

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

*cough*

Did I miss a memo? Isn't it allowed to prefer other colors over pink?  :cool:

Tricia Lea

spray paints it all black

now u want it lol

SippinTea

Nope. It's still a wrong color. ;)

And yes, I'm picky... in many, many ways.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

ok mel mel  what you not sayin lol

spill your guts

SippinTea

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 29, 2007, 04:36:10 AM
ok mel mel  what you not sayin lol

spill your guts

If she was that kind of friend... she wouldn't know anything about me. *smile*

I've got a lot more confidence in her than that. ;)

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Quote from: SippinTea on October 30, 2007, 03:14:10 PM
Mel, your husband must be out fishing with my husband. When you find them, let me know. ;)

how long has this fishin trip been lol?

SippinTea

Um.... I don't know. When you see him, you can ask him. ;)

Newsman

Are you going to be making a deposit (slip drop-off) at the bank today, Lady SippinTea?

John  :waving:

SippinTea

*laugh*

I may be making a deposit, but I'm not planning on trying the other trick. :P

And you already knew that. :)

RainbowJingles

Hey, ST!

Who's your favorite itty-bitty, barely-born baby in the whole wide world?  :-)