Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

The most beautiful, darling, Miss Abby herself!! :D

Duh. ;)

And... *sniff*... my Daddy got to see her today. *sniff* And I didn't. *sniff*  :cry2:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

:-)  I know, Mel.  I just wanted to ask her a question that she'd enjoy answering.  :-)

**HUGS** baby Abby, Auntie Ruby, and Mel-Mel

SippinTea

:D It gave me a wonderful excuse to post her picture again. ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

would you trust mel mel at your house with a lighter and matches ?? lol

SippinTea

MelodyB

:clap:

Yea!!!!

She trusts me!

(I dont even know if I trust me!)

Sis

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

SippinTea

How many times must I answer this question?  :roll: LOL

MelodyB

Newsman

I believe you said "2018," and followed it with a question mark.

Am I right? Do I get a cookie? Just not one from a certain bakery in Krebs! :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: SippinTea on November 09, 2007, 07:02:34 AM
How many times must I answer this question?  :roll: LOL

SippinTea

:laughhard:

A cookie? Yes.

But please do stay away from that bakery. Far, far away.  :o

MelodyB

Newsman

That was an inside joke about a story I wrote from a bizarre incident from that town. Coincidentally, that same town just had an instant where a guy avoiding law enforcment dumped his dope in the bathroom trash can of a convenience store I jut went over to, to get a candy bar.

I'll PM you the story about what happened at the bakery.

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Candy bar huh? You sure thats all you got from there? :freaky2:

:hippy:

Tricia Lea

if you recieved a million dollars what would you do?

MelodyB

Ill answer for her... :hypocrite:

She would take a month off and come see us in Florida, then off to Hong Kong for another month, and finish it off in Hawaii!!

Then she MIGHT get back to a normal life.

SippinTea

Other than having the order of the trips exactly backwards.... yeah, you know me pretty well. ;) I'd also send my Dad and Mom on a much-needed three month vacation. The rest would go into missions of some sort.

MelodyB

EXCUSE ME? You would make me wait another THREE months to get a visit from you? Im LAST?? Well its a good thing that... :ignore: Ummmm nevermind ;)

SippinTea

*laugh* Humble apologies, Mel, but...

Trent comes first--DUH
And then Kim--'cause she's been one of my best friends for.... nearly forever. *smile* And we only get to see each other an average of once per 2-3 years.  :sadbounce:
And then you--'cause I'd really love to meet you. :)

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Whats your opinion of sis moms new thread??