News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Nunya Business, W/SippinTea, but Ask Anyway

Started by Newsman, September 18, 2007, 07:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Have you seen your guy at the bank lately?

John  :waving:

SippinTea

:o What made you ask that today?

*mumbles disconcertedly*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

*Notes reaction*
* Quotes for future use*
Hmmm...

John  :waving:

Quote from: SippinTea on December 05, 2007, 09:36:33 PM
:o What made you ask that today?
*mumbles disconcertedly*

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

SippinTea

The only Chad I know.... I'll be happy to skip. LOl

What in the world are you talkin' 'bout, Girlie?

Edit: OH! THAT Chad. *laugh* Nice one, Mel. ;)

MelodyB

When my Mother used to yell at us...she would go down the list....

JOHN!

CHAD!

MELODY!!!!

Normally I was the one she wanted, but she had to go thru the other names to get to me.

Sister_Mom

Ruby, what do you say to a little conspiracy to thwart the investigations publication?  :freaky2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

Conspiracy? Conspiracy to thwart an investigation? Sure.

*leans closer to hear Sis Mom's whisper*

kade

Sunday best and broken glass

Sister_Mom

:hypocrite:

We could get a few people to go crazy posting in the Dec. investigations thread.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 05, 2007, 09:59:06 PM
:hypocrite:
We could get a few people to go crazy posting in the Dec. investigations thread.

:freaky2:

Sister_Mom

kade

Sister_Mom

kade

SippinTea

Okay, I gotta run... have to go teach for a while. Keep John from doing anything bad to me while I'm gone, okay? :D

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Maybe she meant Kade? I know she didn't mean me or you Melody.  :laughhard:

Babs

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 05, 2007, 10:03:30 PM
We could probably get the top posters to fill it up pretty quick.

you need my help?  :freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

SippinTea