Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on March 12, 2013, 05:07:13 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 12, 2013, 04:39:34 PM
Wouldn't your wife object to mortgaging the kids?  Seems she would...
"KID" not "kids".. :pound: And it ain't like I'd let her get repo'd...And my wife would be preoccupied with her own mortgage... :P
Hmm... I've heard of a woman selling her house on ebay, with the catch that whomever buys the house has to marry her.  But I never heard of mortgaging your wife and kid just for a car.  :P

You never mentioned the dog though.  You'll risk your wife and kid but not the dog?   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 12, 2013, 05:24:15 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 12, 2013, 05:07:13 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 12, 2013, 04:39:34 PM
Wouldn't your wife object to mortgaging the kids?  Seems she would...
"KID" not "kids".. :pound: And it ain't like I'd let her get repo'd...And my wife would be preoccupied with her own mortgage... :P
Hmm... I've heard of a woman selling her house on ebay, with the catch that whomever buys the house has to marry her.  But I never heard of mortgaging your wife and kid just for a car.  :P

You never mentioned the dog though.  You'll risk your wife and kid but not the dog?   :biglaugh:
The dog would appreciate a fine sportscar.  :hypocrite:  He is the only other male in my house.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Why not?  Dogs are smarter than humans.  Look at the deal they made.
http://thedoghousediaries.com/4920
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Interesting... I may have gotten a better deal than I thought.  This "world's smallest android phone" has an HD video camera.  Largely useless, as I am more into music than video, but interesting.  I wish I could take the HD video camera off and sell it to someone who could use it.  It's just wasted on me.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

This morning has been fun. Hannah and I were looking a puppy pictures just cause its her birthday.   Somehow in the over dramatic awwing of the photos to drive Andrew a little nuts, Hannah wanted to take pictures with my new phone. Which in turn became silly pictures of duck faces and nacho libre smiles.  It is pretty funny.

On another note, my other top wisdom tooth is coming in and scrunching all my top teeth together.  It's very uncomfortable. I can literally feel it increasing my over bite.

kmymbir

Back from the doctor. Another ultrasound with nothimg.
It seems I am pregnant, but only a sack formed and no baby. So my body does
Not know its empty, tomorrow I go for surgery to remove it.
Brent and I have taken turns crying since. It's a long day.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

*HUGS KIMBER*  :(

Here I am ready to just spill all my beans about how terrible a day I've had. But really it seems like nothing now.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Yeah me too. I'm still sick, and I was about to come here and tell the latest of my parental drama...but then I got Kimbers text...

It just seems stupid and petty now.

Chseeads

But, this is Sharing after all, the place for things stupid and petty. 

MelodyB

Chseeads

Melody

Having a presentation from those who came back from Burkina Faso recently, tonight at church. 

It's been sunny while snowing, off and on today. 

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

*Hugs* Kimber. I'm so sorry you're hurting.
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

WARNING: gripe ahead.

So. Sick. Of. Coughing.

My chest hurts. My throat hurts. My abdomen hurts. All cause of this insessent cough! I can handle the head cold part. The nasty phlegm from both my mouth and nose. The headache. The stopped up ears. The stuffiness. The sneezing. I can handle it all a lot better I think if I could just STOP COUGHING!

It's really starting to wear me down.

And I'm on day three and NO improvement.

UGH!

Ok. /tirade.

Roscoe

Oh, man....I'm sorry, Kimber. Will be praying for you and Brent.

I am back at work, one day closer to Friday. Looking forward to the weekend. I sold one of my beloved pistols which takes care of most of the sales tax....Lands, this woman is costing me! But thank God I had it to sell. It was one I rarely carried, so I won't miss it...much.....at least that's what I keep reminding myself. :sob:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I slept 10 hours last night and feel WAY better.

Brandon got ALOT done around here yesterday. I'm glad someone finally showed some initiative to do something other than me. If i thought the driveway was bad before it's horrendous now. All the loggers say is theyll fix it when they are done. It's been 3 months now.....

I go for a test next week to see how much my gallbladder is actually functioning. My new doctor is very confident that it is the organ causing me so much grief. Once we do the scan he is referring me to a surgeon.

*HUGS* Kimber again
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

I'm sure you all have heard but Bro. Stone king is in the hospital with major clogged arteries for open heart surgery and could use our prayers.

MelodyB

I just talked to Granny and she said that Pastor and his Wife are sick with this crud I got too. I had them lay hands on me yesterday morning. Ann also told me yesterday that her husband has it...and my friend Lauren who was visiting here Sunday, who I hugged a few times...also has it.

I guess I'm sharing the love. :smirk2:

Although...I never even shook Jimmy's hand...don't know how he got it, if from me.

I'm REALLY glad I didn't touch the baby now.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 13, 2013, 02:12:34 PM
I just talked to Granny and she said that Pastor and his Wife are sick with this crud I got too. I had them lay hands on me yesterday morning. Ann also told me yesterday that her husband has it...and my friend Lauren who was visiting here Sunday, who I hugged a few times...also has it.

I guess I'm sharing the love. :smirk2:

Although...I never even shook Jimmy's hand...don't know how he got it, if from me.

I'm REALLY glad I didn't touch the baby now.

Typhoid Melody.

It snowed a little.  :freaky:

After the nightcrawlers were out last night.

Chseeads

Alexa Willis, the granddaughter of Bro & Sis. Willis who pastor in North Vernon, IN (who is also Debbie's cousin), writes songs, and has done some recording of her own....  She has also worked with Jason Crabb, and one of her songs is on his new CD. 

Love is Stronger
Give
What the Blood Is For
Let Mercy Hold You  <---------------this one
Living Life Upside Down
Love Is Stronger
Morning
There's Not a Crown
God's Up to Something
Love Wins
Near
Satisfied

SippinTea

That's pretty cool, Cheese!

Mel.... *HUG* I sowwy.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air