Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on March 15, 2013, 04:10:22 PM
*Hugs* Melodya. Just 'cause.
:beret:

*Gives Ruby and extra tight squeeze and leaves hugs for anyone else that would take them from this sometimes gnarly mama Bear*

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on March 15, 2013, 04:10:22 PM
Ugh. I am so NOT this way. But I really do try to at least greet everyone in a pleasant way, even if I'd like to throw something at everyone in sight. ;) At least until I've had about an hour. And maybe some tea. And then I'm good again. ;)

Reminds me of a show my brother was watching.  This woman is sleeping in bed and the phone rings.  She wakes up, looks at the clock (4:18am) picks up the phone and says "I hate you."  Whoever it is, calling at that time of morning she automatically hates the caller.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 15, 2013, 04:11:49 PM
Quote from: Kim on March 15, 2013, 03:53:38 PM
Morning all.  I just went outside to take my little weenie dog for a walk, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and all i could think about was my mama saying, "Good morning, Sunshine!  Look what a beautiful day the Lord has made for us today."  I heard that almost every morning when i was a kid.  She got up every morning in a good mood.  Wish there were more people like her in this world. :)

Bobby sho' nuff didnt take after his momma.  Hes a grump until at least noon.  LOL

As do I. I hate mornings...and morning people...and people in the morning.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Without people, life would be really, really, really boring. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

You know if you were the only one alive you'd be bored stiff in less than a week.  What would you have to gripe about?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

He would have his birds.

I did too much to early. I went grocery shopping with dad when I should have taken one more day of rest. I ended up having to change my clothes cause I puked on myself and wet my britches. Both as a result of over-doing it and having severe coughing fits.

I'm home now. Cleaned up, changed, groceries put away, and I think I'll lay down before I begin to start on cooking supper.

Sheesh.

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT INCIDENT! Like a normal person.

:sadbounce:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

The best thing about Costco is their samples. I practically had a free lunch... Hehehe

And I Wish I could find just ONE non ultra pasteurized creamer/half n half.  I read recently read the difference and do not want to buy it ever again. I might as well buy the sugared up lactose free creamers.

The Purple Fuzzy

In honor of the Ides of March:

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

The evil that men do lives after them;

The good is oft interrèd with their bones.

So let it be with Caesar..."

Heather

*HUGS* Mel while I'm wearing a Hazmat suit

Work has been incredibly slow the past 2 days. Locals are scared to leave their homes due to the influx of NASCAR fans.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 15, 2013, 07:07:04 PM
I did too much to early. I went grocery shopping with dad when I should have taken one more day of rest. I ended up having to change my clothes cause I puked on myself and wet my britches. Both as a result of over-doing it and having severe coughing fits.

:freaky:

I'm afraid we're going to have to put you in a home.

Kim

My weenie dog is the boss.  His name is Chili and i have him because my little brother thought it was a good idea and bought him for me.  He is a wonderful little dog, but i also have a pit bull dog and even though i live in the country, i have to walk the weenie dog because if i just let him go outside by himself, he ATTACKS the bull dog. :o   We are lucky he lets us live here with him! :smirk:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Chili dog. Haha. I know a family who has a weenie dog named Oscar. His full given name is Oscar Mayer Weenie.

I hate small dogs...which reminds me, anyone got any gum?

Yes, this week I have felt I needed to be in a home. I tried to take a nap, and never could go to sleep cause of the insessent coughing!

Dear Lord Jesus! PLEASE take this cough away!

:sick:

Heather

I dislike dachshunds. I don't trust a single one of them.

Even though I did do my first *I need a thesaurus" gland expression on a decently mannered 1 yesterday.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Haha! You got edited! What word was it you tried to use? Lol

SippinTea

*grin* I just love it when a perfectly innocent post gets edited. Makes me laugh. And roll my eyes. ;)

If anyone (err, a female anyone, that is) is offering free foot rubs tonight, I am totally the first in line. :updown:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Dinner is amazing!! Ribs, roasted corn, and homeade cole slaw! Yummy!

Chseeads

Roscoe

Well! I never! I've been working my fingers to the bone, cleaning the yard up and doing general spring cleaning. I finally come in and get on the computer and what do I find? My sister, chattering up a storm with MY friends, talking about Mama...which I'm glad of....then Mini goes to slandering me. :pound:
I'm not a grump- I just strongly dislike people before noonish. And I tolerate them only because it's illegal to kill them- well, that and if I did so, I'd have to bury them, which is work, and we ALL know my feelings on Senor Manual Labor- I feel he should be deported.  :P
In other news, my wife took me out to eat with friends, and a delightful time was had by all except my checkbook, which shrieks in pain every time Lou gets near it.
Other than that- been a great day. Before starting work on the yard, myself, Chey and Rusty puttered to town with a friend, then to Conway to the weekly ham radio lunch. We really enjoyed the morning/afternoon...twas absolutely a great day. Tomorrow, I've gotta go borrow a chainsaw from a friend early in the morning, and hopefully get some stuff cleaned up around here. This place is gonna look nice if it kills me... :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: HeatherB on March 16, 2013, 12:11:43 AM
I dislike dachshunds. I don't trust a single one of them.

That is the kind that my friend always gets and they ALL end up biting someone!  Baahh

Oh no wait, may be they have schnauzers.  Lol