News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

If you sent all your nooks and crannies to different addresses, wouldn't your house fall apart?

Hush Isaac.  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

I read all the posts, thanks, it helps to look at this stuff from different perspectives.

Yesterday I ended up bleeding severely, called the nurse and she said my body was passing the sack on its own, but I had to rush to the er.
So last night I had to go through surgery. I come out fine and was home about eleven pm.
I'm extremely sore today. I'm trying to rest and relax.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

The doctor said my first pregnancy classifies as a miscarriage.
I've not cried yet, I actually think I'm in shock because I'm not feeling any emotions today.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

*Psalm_97 stands around looking awkward because he's not very good with this kind of stuff.

About all I can do is pray for you that God will give you wisdom and cushion the blows.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy wants to go home

It's so nice an sunny outside and I'm not wanting to be sitting at this desk. :smirk:

Chseeads

It's snowing here.

Everybody is a stark raving loon.

Gotta go to church in a min.

Roscoe

Ahhh....weekend, I have missed you so...:-p
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

It's 75 today and supposed to get 80 tomorrow.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

*joins the Kimber hug, and hugs tight* I'm not sure if it will be the same for you as it was for me when I lost our first baby, but I was completely in shock for probably the first two weeks or so. It was after that the tears started coming often. I wish I could offer better help, but... I HAVE been through a miscarriage myself, and if you need to talk to a friend you are more than welcome to use my inbox or get my phone number from Mel.
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 14, 2013, 02:59:07 PM
Actually, we are having company over for dinner tonight so I need to address the nooks and crannies today.

It might be more effective to address the crooks and nannies.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

I feel like I'm in jail.

The worst part of living in the church, is that when you are sick and miss church, everyone comes in and is just on the other side of your bedroom wall and you can hear their laughs and everyone talking and the babies crying and the kids running around...but you can't SEE anyone, or HUG anyone. :sadbounce:

Makes me so sad.

:sick:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Melody

Lol yes sending the deep cleaning areas away would have been more delightful for sure.

Today was a pleasantly beautiful day.  The kids got to go outside and do all sorts of things which included playing tennis on the driveway.. lol Ollie dog seems to love sun bathing. At one point he was laying in the sun with Andrew next to him reading.  Wish I would've gotten a picture. 

Tomorrow is jam packed full but most importantly it will close with 3 giggling girls having a slumber party.  Saturday morning we are going to a local milk farm to hopefully tour and feed baby calves with bottles.  Thus what preteen girls are excited to do. If they could, we would also go to the pet store and cuddle every cuddley mammal.  Lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning all.  I'm at work.  Thankful it's Friday. :D

Lynx

Morning y'all.  I got up and, since it's so nice outside, I spent a nice morning sitting outside petting the cat.  It's been too cold for too long to do that, and we've both missed it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Kim

Morning all.  I just went outside to take my little weenie dog for a walk, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and all i could think about was my mama saying, "Good morning, Sunshine!  Look what a beautiful day the Lord has made for us today."  I heard that almost every morning when i was a kid.  She got up every morning in a good mood.  Wish there were more people like her in this world. :)

Lynx

Weenie dogs can be cool... Is yours the calm, cool and collected kind, or the kind that barks a lot?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

SippinTea

*Hugs* Melodya. Just 'cause.

Quote from: Kim on March 15, 2013, 03:53:38 PM
Morning all.  I just went outside to take my little weenie dog for a walk, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and all i could think about was my mama saying, "Good morning, Sunshine!  Look what a beautiful day the Lord has made for us today."  I heard that almost every morning when i was a kid.  She got up every morning in a good mood.  Wish there were more people like her in this world. :)

Ugh. I am so NOT this way. But I really do try to at least greet everyone in a pleasant way, even if I'd like to throw something at everyone in sight. ;) At least until I've had about an hour. And maybe some tea. And then I'm good again. ;)

:beret:

mini

Quote from: Kim on March 15, 2013, 03:53:38 PM

Bobby sho' nuff didnt take after his momma.  Hes a grump until at least noon.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller