News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Currently sitting in my car waiting for Brandon to come get me. I'm being sent to urgent care. Ive been nauseous for 2 days and today to the point I cannot stand up for very long. Plus my alien baby gallbladder is acting up so I guess it's time to nip it in the bud. Prayers today for me if you don't mind.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Melody

Praying Heather. 

Giggles at PF. 

Long weekend. Grounded For Life youth conference was this weekend. 4 services.  I'm tired but amazed.  I never had a youth group, I watch them in a bit of wonder, interact & it's so different than the world.  They are such a blessing & strength to eachother.  I'm EVER grateful my kids have this! 

Aaron Bachelor is one amazing preacher too.  Reminds me a little of Jerry Lewis... lol

MelodyB

What a horrible night/morning.

I will spare y'all the details of my sickness. Just know it was horrid.

I am up now, showered and dressed. Ready to go get ANOTHER load of stuff from the house. This time, really and truly, SHOULD be the last time. I really hope it is and Dad doesn't decide for something else to be done. :smirk2:

We will see.

That is all. :hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

In the words of the great Confuse-Us:  "It is easy to decide something needs to be done, when it's someone else doing it."   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on February 10, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
Ike, I got new chocolate to replace the bad stuff...
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 10, 2013, 12:25:45 PM
It was still good... went well, melted in pudding. 

Wait... does that mean you're coming over soon?   :o :cool:
Quote from: sunlight on February 10, 2013, 12:30:47 PM
No... Not that I can figure out... But I do have 2 computers that need help...
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 10, 2013, 12:36:19 PM
Hey, my whole family would be glad for any excuse...

I mean uh... yeah, that's a good reason.  :D
I told Grandma this conversation and her eyes lit up and she grinned really big.  I think maybe I shouldn't have told her.  Got her hopes up.  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

So I'm waiting for blood test results. Dr said it could be gallbladder but more likely it's ulcers. Neither sound awesome.

Melody

That doesn't sound fun at all. 

Nathan had ulcers as a kid.  I never have gotten an explanation of why. He's never had one in the 15 yrs we've been together.  What causes them?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 11, 2013, 05:36:11 PM

Nathan had ulcers as a kid.  I never have gotten an explanation of why. He's never had one in the 15 yrs we've been together.  What causes them?
Stress a lot of the time.

Lynx

Genesis 2:18 - And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Guess he doesn't have as much stress now, with someone to help him.  ^.^
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 11, 2013, 07:39:53 PM

Genesis 2:18 - And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

It's probably just the medicinal "herbs."

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on February 11, 2013, 11:18:44 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 11, 2013, 07:39:53 PM

It's probably just the medicinal "herbs."
*LIKE*
Isaac, some people would call your smarmy comment brown-nosing.  :laughhard: We'll revoke your mancard if that happens again.  :P

In sharing- Lord, I felt like I'd been beat when I got to work this morning, and could not get going despite large amounts of coffee. But, I preservered, I conquered the day and made it home, where I've spent the last two hours staining the work bench I built friday. It is now a beautiful mahogany color. Unfortunantly, I haen't gotten any better with a paintbrush as I've aged, so my clothes and hands are also a beautiful mahogany color...  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

Roscoe how long have I been here?  You oughta know I don't do brown-nosing.  :P

In my sharing, today was mild at work.  Enough to stay busy, but not enough to have to hurry.  Now I'm home, and about to get a slice of sourdough bread with coconut creme on it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Lady Heather, I hope you are better!

Lady Chel, I need to message you sometie to see if you kniow someone specific in the Sherman TX area.

Roscoe, whjy would you intentionally stain something to make it beautiful?

Lady Melodya, Isaac was nicer than I.. I was battling positing on why a man might develop ulcers after 15 years of marriage.........

Rocioe, take his card! At least until he sends you some baked goodies!

I may be down by Lufkin/Huntsville this Friday ad Saturday, but not sure yet.

Lady Melody,how is your father doing, physically?

Seth :pound:

John :bustamove:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on February 12, 2013, 03:11:46 AM
Did you bless me for what you LIKED?

* Chseeads bats eyelashes.
Blessings, smitings- eh, half a dozen of one six of the other. It's all the same.  :hypocrite:

* Roscoe bats CheeseHead...with a baseball bat.
Quote from: Newsman on February 12, 2013, 06:23:23 AM
Lady Heather, I hope you are better!

Lady Chel, I need to message you sometie to see if you kniow someone specific in the Sherman TX area.

Roscoe, why would you intentionally stain something to make it beautiful?

Lady Melodya, Isaac was nicer than I.. I was battling positing on why a man might develop ulcers after 15 years of marriage.........

Rocioe, take his card! At least until he sends you some baked goodies!

John :bustamove:
I stained it intentionally so I'd have it somewhat darker to hide the stains I will unintentionally provide it.  :P

And in sharing- It's my Wednesday, thank God. And it seems every morning is more difficult than the last when it comes to rousting myself outta bed.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on February 12, 2013, 12:48:22 PM
And in sharing- It's my Wednesday, thank God. And it seems every morning is more difficult than the last when it comes to rousting myself outta bed.  :pound:

Its probably gravity holding you in...  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Called to check on my bloodwork. Got the' well a doctor is gonna have to call you' line. Which usually means something has came back on the bloodwork. Just be praying for me.

Considering going to a UPC church in Johnson City I've visited before. Been watching services online. They have their midweek service on Tuesdays.

The Purple Fuzzy

Our POSA processor used to have a call center/help desk/repair place in Johnson City.

Melody

Ruby, do you/your boys watch TedTalks or TedxTeen?  There are some on youtube.  They are brilliant people inventing things and explaining them.  There is this very quirky autistic boy brilliantly explaining about learning in your own unique way to learn.  It's pretty fun and inspiring.

Heather

Dr called. It looks like gallbladder. Going for an ultrasound in the next couple days.

The Purple Fuzzy