Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

It was still good... went well, melted in pudding. 

Wait... does that mean you're coming over soon?   :o :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

No... Not that I can figure out... But I do have 2 computers that need help...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Hey, my whole family would be glad for any excuse...

I mean uh... yeah, that's a good reason.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Heather

Waves to Isaac from Bristol. Sorry about your sister. ......

And now there are 2 beans on board?!?!? Well my lands.....Everyone I know is popping out beans and my poor mom is griping about not having grandbeans. Will y'all please let her borrow one from time to time so she'll get off my back?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: kmymbir on February 10, 2013, 12:02:22 PM
My approx. Due date is the first week of Oct.
But I think they will change that when I go see the doc.
Chel's birthday is the 11th, have it then. ;)

Chseeads

Heather

went to church. went to walmart. now home to strip my iPhone 4 of most things Heather that way I can ship it to MS :)

I went to a nondenominational church this morning. It's not UPC but at least its somewhere I won't be kicked out of....

Heather

And now I'm watching service from TPOJC. A church I've visited and should probably do so again.

MelodyB

Heather! I wish you could come here permanently. We would NOT kick you out. Never. You would have to be a major disruption and disrespectful and just all out really really bad for our ushers or pastor to ask you to leave. We've had some doozies! And they let them stay!

Like me for instance! ;)

I was supposed to watch a young boy this afternoon while pastor gave his mother a Bible study, but she didnt bring him so I'm gonna nap a bit. Had a great day with my brother and his family. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I'm not sure it would be a good idea for both of us in 1 church for too long. lol. People would have their hands full  :cool:

Lynx

I'm back home.  Sis was looking better today than she did yesterday, and Grandma said she looked better than she had last week when Grandma and Dad went up to visit. 

By a curious coincidence last week I bought a smartphone off ebay, the world's smallest Android smartphone, small enough to fit in my shirt pocket and serve as a music player.  So I was wondering what to do with my current music player, so I left it and the cable with Sis to listen to music.  It has my whole collection to browse through, and a small external speaker, and a great battery life.  Hope it helps - any positive note should be good in a hospital environment, right? 

I sure am glad to be back home though.  All the way up there and all the way back I was afraid my motion sickness would rear its queasy head.  Made it all the way there just fine, most of the way back just fine... and less than an hour and a half from home I started feeling bad.  Made it home without vomiting though, and now I feel fine. 

That's all the news from here.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Took a little nap, then went to church at Sanders.  Then went to church at Shiloh.

Then I went to Steak & Shake cause Nina at Shiloh invited me to and I've not been around for a long time, so I went.  I'm too tight and poor to eat, so I didn't order anything.  Some of the other people that went made me ashamed with the way they were about their service and food.  I'd just as soon have come home, cause it wasn't really very enjoyable.

Anyways, home now, so it's over. :P

MelodyB

Imagine that...a social setting that you didn't enjoy. :roll:

I didn't get a nap after all. So I washed clothes, (4 loads today) cleaned the kitchen and made a cobbler. Now it's bedtime and I'm wide awake.

Figures.

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on February 11, 2013, 12:37:45 AM
I'm not sure it would be a good idea for both of us in 1 church for too long. lol. People would have their hands full  :cool:

*grin*

You, with needles and injections, and Mel, with lysol and fire. Hmmm.... I don't see anything to worry about here. Tee hee!

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

Lynx

What's this about needles and injections? 

*Psalm_97 hides under the bed

Actually I'm going to go sleep on the bed.  G'night y'all lunatics. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Honestly, I don't know. I've read where scones were mentioned, but have never actually seen one that I was aware of. I kinda had a mental image they would have a cone-shaped look to them. That buffet has improved a bit.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 08, 2013, 06:13:46 AM
Quote from: Newsman on February 08, 2013, 03:02:00 AM
Had an interesting odd luittle square-shaped baked? biscuit at a restaurant this evening. A hint of sweetness to it. Custom baked stuff., apparently. Pretty tasty.

John  :waving:
Was it perchance a scone?

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on February 11, 2013, 12:23:55 PM
Morning, all.  :hi: One day closer to the weekend.......

:sing:

....that makes everyday better than the day before.  I can make it through today, knowing that tomorrow, I'll be one day closer to that shore.

The Purple Fuzzy