News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on October 26, 2012, 03:57:41 PM
Horrid choice this year. For pity sakes, why doesn't Mini or Roscoe or Taco or Cheese run?!? I'd vote for any of them in a heartbeat. For that matter, why doesn't Meller Yeller run?  :cool:

:beret:
Wow, what a ballot.  If you had those guys for Prez and VP. :D

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Speaking of height, we had a guy come here that is over several state departments.  He was about a foot taller than me and looked like a mafia don.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Roscoe

Only thing I'm running for is the county line....if Lou gets in early and sees her kitchen.  :P Got dough rising for the cinamon rolls now. Made a double batch of dough, since I wasn't sure I had activated the yeast right in the first batch....they both appear to be rising now, though. More for me... :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I didn't know your nickname was also Bobby Crocker.  That's a keeper.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 26, 2012, 09:32:08 PM
I didn't know your nickname was also Bobby Crocker.  That's a keeper.
I didn't know it either.  :smirk2: That apparently came from the wife of one of the guys that used to work for me who recently got hired at the capitol with me. She'll get no baked goodies after that. :P

They turned out good. Excepting for the fact I had forgotten my oven rack was in a lower position than it should've been, and the bottoms cooked more than I wanted.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

use the overcooked parts for cinnamon roll bread pudding...

I can't believe you all posted while I was gone.   :pound:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 26, 2012, 04:01:27 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on October 26, 2012, 03:57:41 PM
Horrid choice this year. For pity sakes, why doesn't Mini or Roscoe or Taco or Cheese run?!? I'd vote for any of them in a heartbeat. For that matter, why doesn't Meller Yeller run?  :cool:

Wow, what a ballot.  If you had those guys for Prez and VP. :D

I can see the tickets and campaigns now...

"Mini-Taco. More than you expect!"   

"Roscoe-Cheese. Makes everything better!"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 26, 2012, 02:16:58 PM
Leaves HUGS for Mel.  God is still so very good to us.  ♥

Quote from: Chseeads on October 26, 2012, 04:57:18 AMThere were a couple liberal women talking on FB about their disdain for rich white men (Republicans) making the rules regarding women's bodies and their choices.... lol

It's hilarious how they leave out that Obama is half white and was raised white.  His fake ebonic accent is sad.   :biglaugh:

I agree w/ ya, I don't want to pay for other's birth control. Now vasectomies.... perhaps... LOL  juuuuuust kidding!!   

You know the pill increases the risk for cancer?  No secret or conspiracy at all.  My Dr. wouldn't put me on the pill because my risk was too high.

Actually, it would be nice if we could have some people fixed...they just simply do. not. need. to. breed.  :freaky:

Lord.

:smirk2:

People vex my soul.

Chseeads

A cheese Taco sounds tasty.

I shall bless both Rat's Nest and Shrewby for their kind words.  :hypocrite:

And the hippyfied guys up the road have a "chicken moat" around their ecclectic garden area....the chickens don't go into the garden itself, they just surround it....and they have actual underground tunnels to go from one section to another.  They use pigs to root up the ground before they plant stuff in a new spot.

Chseeads

Oh, and Rat's Nest, send Cheryl back to build me some chicken tunnels.  :freaky2:

SippinTea

Cheese! :nono: Triple posting?!? What are the mods gonna say to you?? :nono:

:P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Made this for dinner....

Attempted to make these cookies for dessert.
They SO did not work. They didn't fluff like they should have.
They were gross!

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Are those the ones you leave in the oven until it's cool?  Forgotten Cookies?  If you don't get he meringue whipped up good they're not going to work right.

Lynx

I was going to make some of those, but I forgot to...

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 27, 2012, 03:25:28 AM
Are those the ones you leave in the oven until it's cool?  Forgotten Cookies?  If you don't get he meringue whipped up good they're not going to work right.

I dunno - they are meringue type cookies. They're supposed to cook 35-45 mins or until dry it says.
The meringue was whipped okay until I added the sugar..then it wasn't "whipped" anymore, just gooey.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe