News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

At work. Today should be fun.

Gonna get some nachos. Yum!

I did get perfume last night..and it smells sooooooooooo good. I haven't had this brand in a long time. I usually just buy one kind but I think I'll start switching it up.

mini

Im at work.  And more than slightly annoyed.

We had a huge ordeal here several months ago with a person passing through.  A open forum is not the place to tell such details, but it involved many levels of law enforcement, seizure of property, and other such things.

Anyhoo, after months, the owner is returning for his property.  And has to fix it to get out of here.  I may avoid work for a few days.

And to top it off, a local tenant was supposed to have a huge class, bbq, and many other things...well, they had to postpone because of weather, so I will have to wait till next week to get BBQ.

Woe is me.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Ohhhh yeah - everyone: Please pray (I know I'm always asking) for my bf. He's really wanting to get into either a police department or at least get a different job (he's applied to a few) and get into a different field. Pray for guidance and that someone will hire him. He can't stay at his current employer much longer without going insane.

kkay

mini

Wow.  Lots of posts.

*goes back to jedi training Sir John taught us and finds someone to misquote*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on October 23, 2012, 10:02:06 PM
I told my boss "for real, not playing" I can order the chief and the captain around and they have to listen, or I can boot them.... :biglaugh:

I have to go back to work tomorrow instead of playing with guns.

I knew Roscoe was demented...

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on October 25, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
I'm in serious need of a highlighter..but no one has one :(

Don't you work in an office?
I have 8 highlighters on my desk as I type this....lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on October 21, 2012, 05:46:05 PM
Went home. Whacked mom for the grand high postentate, Roscoe.

Woah!  Seth and Roscoe are brothers?!?!  And Seth?  Why beat up your mom?!?

mini

mini

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 24, 2012, 04:16:36 PM
I rarely ever wear perfume.  These days there are so many wearing so much stuff that it doesn't hurt for me to just smell... lol  I have enough aroma.

You know, my wife and I met you and your family a few times now.  And it just now dawned on me what that was that I smelled...

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 24, 2012, 05:01:03 PM
I have oodles. Like oodles. I'm addicted.

Poor Jenn.  We must get her into oodles therapy.  I wonder if oodles are headless poodles?

mini

Roscoe

Who let the inmate outta the asylum?  :pound:  :pound:
He's makin' up fer lost time. :ugly:....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 25, 2012, 05:04:20 PM
Quote from: kkay on October 24, 2012, 04:21:00 PM
Hmm...smell mini.

GAHH!  Who ARE YOU?

*Goes wayyy back and reads original post*

How in the world did you come up with that? :P

And the nachos were actually good today. Too bad I feel like a fatso now.

Speaking of that, someone asked me yesterday if I was pregnant :o

And Jenn - yes, I do work in an office; HOWEVER, we don't have a "supply person" so when I run out, I'm out. I could probably get supplies but I'm too lazy. PLUS I had a BRAND NEW highlighter that came with the book I'm studying, but it ran out :smirk2:

mini

Chseeads

Yes, by all means, people are that dumb, and dumber.  :smirk2:

:sing:  Na na na na, na na na na, Roscoes World.....

mini

Quote from: kkay on October 25, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on October 25, 2012, 05:04:20 PM
Quote from: kkay on October 24, 2012, 04:21:00 PM
Hmm...smell mini.

GAHH!  Who ARE YOU?

*Goes wayyy back and reads original post*

How in the world did you come up with that? :P

Simple.  I deleted in order.  Observe:

And the nachos were actually good today. Too bad I feel like a fatso now.

Speaking of that, someone asked me yesterday if I was pregnant :o

And Jenn - yes, I do work in an office; HOWEVER, we don't have a "supply person" so when I run out, I'm out. I could probably get supplies but I'm too lazy. PLUS I had a BRAND NEW highlighter that came with the book I'm studying, but it ran out :smirk2:

Becomes

And the nachos were bad.  When I run out, I'm out.

taco_harvell

Well getting ready to go to the Ignite East Conference in Greenville TN. Please pray these infections let up and my voice comes back so I can teach.

Need to go setup a surprise at the church in a bit for our pastor this Sunday. Wont be able to see him get it, but I know he will enjoy it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Mini musta had extra coffee today. 

How do you tell when chocolate bread is burnt?  I forgot when I put it in. 

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 25, 2012, 05:06:27 PM
Woah!  Seth and Roscoe are brothers?!?!  And Seth?  Why beat up your mom?!?

If that were so, then the beating would have been because she didn't leave him out in the woods somewhere after he was born. :P

Took a nap.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 25, 2012, 07:18:04 PM
Mini musta had extra coffee today. 

or maybe you're sharing your hoaky weed with him!!! that'd explain it more than the coffee would.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on October 25, 2012, 08:20:40 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on October 25, 2012, 05:06:27 PMWoah!  Seth and Roscoe are brothers?!?!  And Seth?  Why beat up your mom?!?

If that were so, then the beating would have been because she didn't leave him out in the woods somewhere after he was born. :P

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.  He'd probably just rolly poley back.