No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

Got a nice voicemail from a doctor this morning on one of my claims :roll: He's "disgusted" with the way our company works and that we denied the requested treatment for his patient. He hopes his patient hires an attorney and has a "long, drawn-out battle" with us. He's disgusted, upset, blah blah blah. He didn't even leave a phone # to return his call. Apparently, he just wanted to start his day off on the wrong foot.

Melody

I have a headache.  But God is good.

Seems like Church just keeps getting better and better.  I can't keep up.  God is so good and doing so much and every service is full of deep Word and Spirit that I feel like a glutton.  How can I possibly receive all this stuff and I'm not hardly doing anything in comparison.  I'm a spoiled Christian.

Chseeads

kmymbir

Put my Christmas tree up weeks ago, and been listening to Christmas music in my car, its a little piece of niceness in my life right now.
Been sleeping with a night light since I found out about Ian.. Can't sleep without it and before if it was not dark I could not sleep... Go figure...
Still busting out crying at random moments and it's been a week..
work is good.. I feel numb so life is not so bad right now.
Pastor had a meeting with me said I needed to push out of this, because since Jimmy left and now Ian's gone I'm not doing so hot with all this loss... Oh well.. It'll work out.
My tire blew out I'm about $350 in the hole right now.. maybe I'll get a raise or something..

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Melody

Chseeads

kkay

I'm soooooo sleepy. Not sure why. I got plenty of sleep last night - though I did have some nightmares :smirk2: I watched too many scary movies yesterday.

Chseeads

Some people are getting the message that the GP domain expired....  Still working for me...obviously, at the moment.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on October 29, 2012, 07:41:09 PM
Some people are getting the message that the GP domain expired....  Still working for me...obviously, at the moment.

I got it this morning too. But it works now...obviously.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Don't you just hate it when it's so warm inside the covers, it's so cold outside the covers... and you have to pee?   :-\ 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Chseeads

MelodyB

Poor PF.

That's a great pic of you and Ian, Kimber. I don't know that I have one like that of me and him. :( I have several where we are in the same pic, but not JUST us. And I should have...I spent a lot of time with him, I should have had one taken. *sigh*

And don't feel bad...there have been moments all week that I've randomly burst into tears. It's part of the grief. He was close to us. That's normal. *HUGS*

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

:waving: Praying for ya, Kimber. And Mel , too. I see Rat's Nest is back.....Ratz. I'd planned on cyber-tormenting her before she returned, but my drive home from work took my time. :(
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Floor started going down in the bedroom this evening  :bigcheese: I'm so excited. It's nice to see definite progress. I can't wait to get out of this house!!!

Everyone around here is going mad. We MAY get a few inches of snow tomorrow so eveyone is out to get their milk and bread.

And somehow I missed a phone call from Elona yesterday  :cry:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Oh lord....please not "milk & bread rush* season.....  *sigh* 

What always kills me is that people act like they have to make a run on milk and bread.......and then, the next day or two they are back in town going about their business anyways....

Lynx

Let me know if y'all run out of bread.  I know the UPS guy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Phone call at 2:30am from a friend who I haven't spoken to in over a year! that's a good reason to be woken up!

:yawn:

I have an hour left before getting fully up, so goodnight!

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on October 30, 2012, 02:03:49 AM
Oh lord....please not "milk & bread rush* season.....  *sigh* 

What always kills me is that people act like they have to make a run on milk and bread.......and then, the next day or two they are back in town going about their business anyways....

Somebody on facebook posted that he didn't understand why everyone ran for milk, bread and eggs everytime a storm hit. He deduced that people love french toast when they are shut in.  :laughhard:
And morning all. I am back at work. Thankful to have a job and a God that makes a way even when I can't see it. Even more thankful that He gave me a Godly wife that stands with me and encourages me. Truly, if I were alone, I don't know that I could make it through some of the trials I've had these past few years.
Praying for all of my friends having issues this morning.....even Rat's Nest who pounds on me every chance she gets.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

The domain said it was down when I went to GP through the mission238 route.  The godplace.com worked fine so I changed my bookmark. 

Would you people make up your mind already?   :goodmod:

I woke up with a kink in my neck.  Irritating.

If anyone would, would you pray for my parents' salvation?  I believe there is a crossroad now or near for them to either get straight or be completely fallen away.  Not because God doesn't forgive but because men don't repent. *heavy sigh*

MelodyB

I am freezing! It was 41 this morning, and at prayer, the heat wasn't on in the sanctuary. I'm back in the apt now, trying to warm up.