No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

I have oodles of perfume and sprays. Like oodles. I'm addicted.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 24, 2012, 03:16:56 PM
:hi:
Y'all are being awful quiet. Cat get ya tongues?
I'm innocent, I swear.   :cool:

Jenn have you ever tried putting half a drop of each one on your wrist and see what happens? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kkay

I'm sure she would explode..or maybe implode. Either way, there's a plode involved.

Pretty sure I'll just get one today. I like the little bitty bottles that don't have a sprayer thingy on them. You can just use a little and you don't have to get it all over.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 24, 2012, 05:34:51 PM
Jenn have you ever tried putting half a drop of each one on your wrist and see what happens? 

No, but I do put more than one on often. Lol ill wear 2 or 3 together. Increases the goodness!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 24, 2012, 05:41:33 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 24, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

No, but I do put more than one on often. Lol ill wear 2 or 3 together. Increases the goodness!!

Lord...you're gonna be one of those old ladies that you can taste 5 minutes after they walk by.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on October 24, 2012, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on October 24, 2012, 04:16:36 PM
I think between poo, body odor and lotion, I have enough aroma.

I'm sure you do.  :freaky:

Stop self projecting, Seth.

Actually, my mom rarely sweats, she instead overheats turns purple & passes out.. I'm not that extreme but even working as hard as I can, I barely sweat. 

kkay

Well, I know Meijer has the perfume I want..but I'm not sure if they have the itty bitty bottle. I know Wal Mart has it but they're further away. I'm thinking about just hoping for the best and going to Meijer.

Countdown...

The Purple Fuzzy

I just don't do perfumes. 
I used to have a couple of kinds that I liked but they quit making it and then so many folks have allergies that I just don't use it any more.

Chseeads

Melody

LOL  Seth. 

Victoria Secret has a perfume with pheromones in it and I got a tiny one.  I sprayed it all over me and our room... 

Nathan fell asleep. 

He's immune. 

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Garden is cleaned out and all the stakes etc. put away.  Pile of tomato vines to burn or whatever, some are too green to burn yet.  There's still lettuce and turnips and such growing...don't know if they'll make it to amount to anything or not.

Melody

Ummm... I didn't realize how bad that sounded earlier.  No point in deleting it when everyone's already read it, I'm sure.  I meant it sillily!

:sulk:

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

:o Ohhhhh myyyyy.... are people actually this dumb? or was this a joke? WOW. I'm in shock. :o

Amazing. :spitlaugh:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Hmm... it sure SOUNDS legit.  The caller sounds genuinely concerned.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:waving: Been a bit busy.....haven't been able to run in here quite as much. Had a good service last night. The weather is kicking my tail....my sinuses are draining and I'm coughing like a hound dog at a squirrel.  :biglaugh: Not a good combo. And that is the update from "Roscoe's World".
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Deer lady is for real.  There is a follow up interview where she is slightly embarrassed but can laugh at herself... 

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I have nothing interesting to say.  I am at work and ready for my days off. ;)