News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

I use forest.  Funny cause I feel like it's one of the less eye burning ones.  Other's are too dark or white or bold colors. 

Roscoe

Everyone is too quiet. At the risk of repeating myself from a few days ago- y'all are boring. :P

I came home, spent some time getting some papers together for the home refinance I am working on, played around in the shop for a few minutes, started Rusty for the first time in nearly two weeks..... and then I come back here to discover you guys are quiet.  :pound: I need entertainment!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 01:01:00 AM
*entertainment*

:beret:
:pound: :pound: :pound: Go stitch something, Shrewby.

Wait, that sounded ALMOST like  something Seth would say.....HELP!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Yeah, it did. *lol* Maybe you've been spending too much time around The Cheese Monster. And besides... it's "stitch". :P

Roscoe

By the way- I am crushed. Yesterday was my two year anniversary of blessing y'all with my presence and NO ONE REMEMBERED. Not one. *sniff*
Of course, neither did I before looking through some old posts, but still....Greatness comes to y'all and is treated like an ordinary mortal. Sad. :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 01:13:51 AM
Yeah, it did. *lol* Maybe you've been spending too much time around The Cheese Monster. And besides... it's "stitch". :P

Bah. I blame the computer.  :pound:

Melody

Settle down Mighty Mouse.  Not everyone's old enough to remember your glory days of non-mortalness. 

RainbowJingles

SippinTea

...but hopefully not feathered, too.

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2012, 01:17:41 AM
Settle down Mighty Mouse.  Not everyone's old enough to remember your glory days of non-mortalness.

*giggle*

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Besides, I said ordinary mortals. I am OBVIOUSLY not ordinary. Eclectic minded. Eccentric. Incredibly Intelligent. But NEVER ordinary.  :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 05, 2012, 01:25:53 AM
oh my, MY :lol:
Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 01:23:28 AM
...but hopefully not feathered, too.

*giggle*

Don't encourage her, you two. Go bake some more brownies, Meller. :hippy:

RainbowJingles

Roscoe

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 05, 2012, 01:29:52 AM
Yup.  Feathered, too.  :chicken:
You better watch Taco if you are chicken like. You know he is constantly around chicken in various stages of consumption every day... :laughhard:

SippinTea

Quote from: Roscoe on October 05, 2012, 01:25:07 AM
Besides, I said ordinary mortals. I am OBVIOUSLY not ordinary. Eclectic minded. Eccentric. Incredibly Intelligent. But NEVER ordinary.  :hypocrite:

*sudden violent coughing attack*

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 05, 2012, 01:25:07 AM

*sudden violent coughing attack*

Take it easy, ol' girl. You know it's true.  :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

:laughhard:

Melody

I made rice crispy treats & am now on front of the fireso place.  Our furnace is broke so I'm trying to thicken the wood enough to keep hot coals by morning.

I'm in the mood for a mighty mouse cartoon now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVKE-etrHFA&feature=related

Roscoe

And now that I have been Ezekiel- like and made the dry bones of this forum live, I am going to toodle off into the sunset to spend some time with my bride.  :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on October 05, 2012, 02:13:03 AM
"God help her" is more like it.

Amen to that.

Walked 3 miles in 53 minutes tonight. Getting ready for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Well!  I have exciting news!

:hyper: :hyper: MY DADDY GOT A LEG! :hyper: :hyper:

We went this afternoon, and he is walking around some already! It's great!

I'll post a pic for those who are not on FB.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I'm in a foul mood.  My head hurts and I'm tired.

* Chseeads guns down everyone.  :fire: