News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Mel-YAY!!!!!!

My mom and I get along soooo much better when dads out in his truck. I marched right into the house and got a bowl of cereal and mom asked me if I needed gas money  :o I don't know what's worse dad off his meds or the fact mom may be starting menopause. Regardless my time in this house is drawing nigh....

Dad is on his way to St Louis. I commented that maybe he'll run into some nice folks going to General Conference and hopefully he'll find Jesus! Mom didn't seem to appreciate it....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

*smothers a laugh* I know that isn't exactly funny, but... it kinda is. ;) Have him go meet my daddy! :cool:

YAY to Mel's dad getting another leg!

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

kmymbir

I have had many laughs looking over the last few pages... I love You people!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

And just for the record, I like the bright Forrest theme cause it's green and easy on my eyes.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

kmymbir

Missed you too Mel..
Come live with me, we can move in to grandpa's house.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

We have discussed this...we would kill each other remember?

Lynx

Yeah but think about the fireworks show!  Weeee!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In local news, we got some bad news at the factory today.  Sales are way down for the companies to which we sell parts.  We will be working tomorrow (well, now it's today) but from here on out no more Fridays.  And we will be taking off a full week at Thanksgiving.  And two whole weeks at Christmas. 

So if anyone from... just to pick a state at random, Arkansas perhaps... wanted to swing by for a visit, Friday/Saturday would be prime.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Awake and feeling lousy. I didn't go to bed till after 1am, cause I was just wide awake. But my nose was all stuffed and I was liturally crying. Well, my eyes were pouring tears, but I wasn't like emotionally crying. It was weird. Then I slept fitfully, and now I'm wide awake again, but feel bad. Tummy trouble this time, but nose is still clogged and eyes are still damp.

Oh, and my cough is worse today/tonight.

I'm gonna try to sleep a bit more. We will see.

taco_harvell

If ya think about say a prayer for me and the people I work with today and tomorrow. Work will be kind of crazy for a couple of days and has the potential to cause my boss to blow a gasket. Pray everything goes smoothly!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

I'm up and moving. Got a TON of things to do today. Drop Chey off at school, go to the library, deliver some paperwork to Russellville, price the gutters that the last storm brought down, mow the yard, tinker with the 'vette, go by the repair shop and check on the weedeater, make dinner- shew. I'm wore out looking at it.  :laughhard:

Thank God for Crockpots- bbq ribs are on now- and I'm wearing overalls and driving Rusty, so in the words of an old friend, " It's gonna be a good day, Tator."

Y'all have a tee-rrific day, ya hear?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

The coals did not keep through the night.  It was a brisk 40° out this morning.  But it's supposed to get to 54° at some point today so I suppose I can endure.  I ran the space heater all night. 

I need to bring my aloe and basil plants inside or the frost is going to wipe them out. 

One week till moving day!  2wks till Mantle Conference here.  I can't wait to hear how GC is going.

I desperately want a cup of coffee but have no cream and that just won't do. I'll bake stuff today for an excuse to run the oven.

angel

hmmmm, I can't do the blessing/smite and I can't seem to find the themes. I pushed on the compatiability button, still nothing. Must not have enough posts or something yet. Oh well.

Anyway, happy day everyone and be blessed. Not much going here, the kids have a day off from school.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Nelle

Found two kitties on our porch this morning. Took everything I had to NOT make Jeremy let me keep them. They followed him when he tried to leave for work, so he picked them up and took them to a rich neighborhood. Hopefully someone keeps them. They're super cute and tame! He said they broke his heart when they looked up at him and tried to follow him, so he prayed for them, too. Sounds like me! haha..

Finally Friday! Yard sale tomorrow, so that's what I'll be doing tonight when I get off work. Can't come soon enough!! lol..

kkay

Thinking things may continue to get better. Hopefully church helps on Sunday.

Wishing some people would email me back so I could see about applying to some thangs.

Going to Mardi Gras this weekend  :freaky2:

Melody

Mardi Gras?   I thought Mardi Gras was drinking, crazy parades, and women and transvestites flashing for beads? 

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Cheryl is coming. 

I think I'm going to run and hide.

:freaky:

Melody

Who is Cheryl? 

You might be chicken but you cannot pass for a chicken. 

Chseeads

Melody

Unless you mean Chel, I can't recall who Cheryl is.  The lady you clean houses with?  I'm not good with names, and you have too many nicknames for people for me to keep up with.  lol

MsJennJenn

I think Cheryl is Chel. lol

And I only say that cus I know Chel is on her way to see Seth.

cus melbs is very, very jealous *cough*

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Hahaha.

Seth is afraid she's going to squeeze the stuffings out of him. :lol:

Chseeads

The lady I clean houses with is my sister. :smirk2:

And yes, Chel is Cheryl, or vice versa, because Mel-Mel has a speech impediment.