News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2012, 01:05:42 PM
I desperately want a cup of coffee but have no cream and that just won't do. I'll bake stuff today for an excuse to run the oven.

*grin* I won't drink coffee unless I have cream/milk, and often bake things in winter as an excuse to run the oven. Should we form a support group? ;)

Cheryl and Cheese.... *smh* So many things I could say just now. Hard to pick just one.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 04:08:16 PM
I desperately want a cup of coffee but have no cream and that just won't do. I'll bake stuff today for an excuse to run the oven.

*grin* I won't drink coffee unless I have cream/milk, and often bake things in winter as an excuse to run the oven. Should we form a support group? ;)

Cheryl and Cheese.... *smh* So many things I could say just now. Hard to pick just one.

I like hot tea with milk.  Anyone else do that?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 04:08:16 PM

The person that never leaves home and the person that never stays home.

Lynx

Who needs to bake things for an excuse?  Sometimes we turn the oven and all stove eyes on if it's really cold in the morning.  I'm paying the power bill, get some heat in here!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

I don't like anything in my coffee but sweet-n-low. Black and sweet-n-low!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 05, 2012, 02:37:57 PM
Mardi Gras?   I thought Mardi Gras was drinking, crazy parades, and women and transvestites flashing for beads?

My hometown has it every October. It's just a regular fair. We do get beads, but don't have to do anything for them  :hypocrite:

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 05, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

Yes. Do you want to join the support group? *solemn face*

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 05, 2012, 04:39:48 PM
The person that never leaves home and the person that never stays home.

*highfive*

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on October 05, 2012, 05:11:36 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on October 05, 2012, 04:38:28 PM

Yes. Do you want to join the support group? *solemn face*

I'll be there.  What time do we pour?
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

mini

I thought I was the only one in America that did that...so I pledge to join the support group.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

sounds fabulous.  All dues to be made with coffee, tea or baked goods. 

SippinTea

MelodyB

I need some tea.

Calm my nerves over this jealousy thing.

:sadbounce:

I wanna be at Seths house with Chel!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Lord. Look at all the frou-frou hot-tea-and-milk drinkers. Y'all are too "uptown" for this poor old country boy. Tea should ALWAYS be served ice cold and heavily sweetened with real sugar. Anything other is a travesty of culinary common sense, and  as such, should be banned..  :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

Well. I am back home, which is smelling like bbq'd countrystyle ribs.  :fork:
I am a little torqued off- I drove twenty miles one way to fax something and it took two tries. then they call me when I get home- " We had to split that fax into two sections because there were so many pages. the last section went fine. The first didn't." :mad:
Now I've got to wait until Sunday to fax it.  :pound: Lord. I should've just saved the gas. But at least I got to drive Rusty.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

In local news, I pulled a real shazam yesterday.  I was still getting over the cold I caught from a church bus kid, my sinuses were still a bit active.  So what did I have for supper?  Pizza!  Yessir, nothing like a couple slices of good ole pizza to really get the sinuses active.  Not to mention I have a mild dairy allergy that manifests as sinus trouble.  Brilliant! 

I didn't get as much sleep last night as I wanted, but I got way more than I deserved.  But it sure was good pizza...

On the upside, I currently have an awesome bass singing voice.  Anything above middle baritone is shot of course, but from there down it sounds great, speaking and singing.  Of course it'll wear off long before Sunday, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. 

"I never shaaaaall forget the daaaaaay when all the burdens of my soul were rolled awaaaaaay"  :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Feeling like lasagne tonight. Maybe he'll agree.

Or maybe chicken..mac n cheese..beans..

But now pizza sounds good too :smirk2:

SippinTea

Hmm... ya know... I had chicken thawing, and was thinking to do chicken and rice, but... pizza DOES sound good. Maybe I should do a white sauce and chicken pizza tonight instead. :lol:

Lynx

Mmmm, a homemade pizza.  I'd put up with no sleep at all and blowing my nose all night for a good deep dish pizza like my mother makes.  It's more like a casserole than a pizza - when we say deep dish, we mean DEEP.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

It's all Isaac's fault. If I wasn't so full of fried fish, I might want pizza.

kkay

We have a pizza place around here that does deep dish pizza Chicago style. I loooove their deep dish spinach pizza. Yummo.

As my mom's pastor says..."ya done flung a cravin' on me"

Lynx

Great!  Come over and eat the rest of this pizza for me.  Last night's supper was bad enough, I'm not eating any more until my sinuses get back to what-passes-for-normal.
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Be right there! Wait..what kind is it? I only do spinach, cheese or pepperoni. I'm pretty picky.

Lynx

It's a supreme, with extra cheese.  I guess if I'm going to mess up my already outraged sinuses I figured I'd do it with style.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

I had pizza today for lunch... it was really good.
I also like hot tea with milk, or cream, or honey. I'll drink coffee and tea almost Any way I ocan get it..
How about Mr. I'm-off-for-three-weeks-this-year-due-to-holidays, you come visit Mel and I?!
At work now.. here goes a long night.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown