News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Heather - Whoa. Those prices are WAY better than what I find locally. Thanks for the link! ;-)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

My throat is scratchy....Mel-Mel must have smooched me..... :pout:

Weather changing and crud I guess...it's got cool and fallish just lately....  Dad has had a sinus infection or something....hopefully it's not communicable disease from him....  Just allergy crud or ordinary blehs. 

Anyways....whatever.

I'll live till I die I guess, and not a moment longer.  :demand:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Roscoe on September 18, 2012, 07:35:57 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 18, 2012, 07:23:13 PM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 18, 2012, 06:35:28 PM
Disliking southern gospel music is kind of okay...  as long as you find it in  your heart to like Janet Paschal, Gordon Mote, Guy Penrod, Vestal Goodman (in small quantities), The Martins (in even smaller quanitities), The Crabb Family, the occasional song from The Hoppers (hold the jokes, y'all; that's their name), Mark Lowry, Gold City, and especially the Gaither Homecoming Concerts.  *nod*  I think we can still be friends.
All of those are in my music collection.  But you left out a few...  No Paynes?
She also left out what is, in my opinion, the best group to ever pick up a mic to sing gospel music- The Hinsons. How do you leave out the Hinsons?  :o :o
"Two Winning Hands" "Call Me Gone", "The Lighthouse"... Man. I miss Kenny Hinson. :sadbounce:

No.  No Paynes.  I am against pain right now.  :sadbounce:  My back be...  I can't even describe it...  So anything relating to pain, I say no right now.

Hinsons?  Okay...  I'll have to expand my list a bit, I guess.

And Ruby: Unortunately, at the risk of being smited, I will have to grudgingly agree with Roscoe.  You will need MUCH more than a nickel to make up for that offense.  :nod:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on September 18, 2012, 07:41:07 PM
You know what I find astounding? Not one of you has even mentioned The Florida Boys or The Cathedrals? What's up with THAT?!? :o

*gasp*  The Cathedrals?  You like them?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!  You shall be forgiven, my child.  You shall be forgiven all.
Where do I go to unsmitest thou you?

Lynx

If you like this quartet
You ain't heard nothin yet
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

*gigglesnort* My lovely 'Lona friend... I miss you. *HUG*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

There's a post-it staring at me on my desk.. I stuck it there intending to write something important that was job-relevant, but.. I've forgotten WHAT I was going to write. Oh well.. I'll go back to printing coupons.. HAHA. I'm so ready for 4:30. My precious kittens are at home, Jeremy will get home the same time as me, and I'm hungry for some dinner & sweet tea. I'd also like to bundle up in a blanket.. since I've not really warmed up much today after freezing all night, haha.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

Wow, I'm so behind, so I'll see what I can do on an update.
I am also a southern gospel fan and would love for copies of Psalms music. Or any others, but it may be a bit before I'm on long enough to pm my address, I love jamming out in my car!

When it comes to shoes, I hate flip flops, and I don't do flashy.
I am very much a FLATS and CLOSED toe person. It's just my preference.
I LOVE my boots.. I would wear them all year if I could, but summer time my feet sweat too bad.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

SippinTea

Awwww.... *sniffle* Stuffed friends are awfully important.

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm taking over this thread...it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

Happy Birthday Laci!

Mel you will love them! If you don't I'll pay you back.

Ruby-you're welcome! I've gotten quite a few things from that sight. Tevas, Chaco's, and a couple of bags/backpacks. Especially their clearance and bargain barn sections.

I haven't slept well in 4 nights now. I have allergy junk going on. My knees are not happy with the colder weather. Ugh. But only 1 more workday left then I'm going to dogsit for our youth leader while he takes a group to Hyphen in Atlanta. I wanted to go but it was just too close to vacation.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

RainbowJingles

Pain is not funny.  *sigh*

Got out of bed today.  Barely.  It would have made a great comedy routine if it hadn't hurt SO stinkin' much!  :cry2:

Yesterday while at church, practicing on the piano for the evening service, I realized that every time I pressed the sustain pedal that it hurt.  It got worse as the practice time wore on, and I actually started pressing the pedal with my left foot.  Anyone who plays piano knows that this is awkward, but it's the only way I could figure out how to not have the pain be so severe.

When I got home, I sat in the recliner awhile and napped, and had an awful time getting out of it.  At church, I was able to play for song service, but once I got back to the pew, I was just done.  As I sat there, I tried to shift in my seat to find a more comfortable position.  I shifted ever so slightly....  about a zillion times....  no comfortable spot.  So I gave up and headed to the nursery, where there's a glider rocker.  I sat in the rocker for the remainder of the sermon.  I could hear the sermon, but wasn't in QUITE as much pain as I had been on the pew.

After service, I enlisted the help of a friend to hold my Bible, as I knew once I got up, I wouldn't be able to bend back down for it without screaming.  Loudly.  And somehow even the lightest things seemed heavy.  I had even left my purse in the car (lucky for my husband, or he would have ended up carrying it out).

Anyway, once I knew I had to get up this morning, my brain kept telling my body what to do, but my body knew that it was going to be painful, so I think they argued back and forth for about an hour or more as I lay there.  Every movement hurt.  Literally.  Even moving my neck to turn my head hurt down into my back.  It all seemed to radiate from my lower back somehow...  I can't quite explain it.  It seems to have improved a bit tonight, but I REALLY need prayer, as I'm scheduled to work a one-day temp assignment tomorrow, and it HURTS to sit down.

Taco has been great to me.  I wuff him.  :lovestruck:  "What do you need, babe?"  "What can I get for you?"  "Are you okay?"
Makes me want to cry, he's been so kind.

**HUGGGGGS** Taco

Chseeads

Lord help all you people that need help...me included. 

I don't like feeling sickly....this cold or whatever it is, bleeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I feel like it's Saturday night.  I'll be trying to go to Sunday School in the morning.  :freaky:

The Morrises from Jamaica were at church tonight, I guess maybe that's why....they usually come on a Saturday...maybe that threw me off.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

3-5 days and I'll find out if I love them, Heather. ;)

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on September 20, 2012, 09:28:25 PM
Wow, I'm so behind, so I'll see what I can do on an update.
I am also a southern gospel fan and would love for copies of Psalms music. Or any others, but it may be a bit before I'm on long enough to pm my address, I love jamming out in my car!
Talk to MelodyB. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Ashlee

Ok, so I haven't been sleeping much at all lately.  I've been kinda down.  However, tonight I'm not feeling down and I still can't sleep because I'm too excited! Makes no sense to me!

Newsman

Ptraying, KK!

I see Seth and Lady Jenn's lovers' spat went (heretofore) uncommented on!

Roscoe, if I sent your permanent stop stick a cd, would it agree not to attack my truck the next time I visit?

Hoping to be over in AR and/or LA in the next several weeks.

John  :waving:

kkay

Quote from: Newsman on September 21, 2012, 12:08:15 PM
Ptraying, KK!

Thanks, John.

Things are slowly getting better. I just hope and pray they get wayyyyyyy better than this.

The Purple Fuzzy

About to head to the dr for my knee.
Hope you back gets to feeling better Elona.