News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 19, 2012, 02:28:52 PM
Which ones do you wear when you do your greeting card job?

The ones that the sole is wore out and busted open on. 

Melody

That stinks.  :-(

Somebody just gave me 2 zucchinis that look like like they've been on steroids... lol  So I'm making zucchini bread and some zucchini brownie bites.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I appealed to my boss's financial side and got to leave an hour early. I'm the only receptionist scheduled for overtime every single week  :cool:

Stopped by Goodwill. Nothing so much good. I need to go back to the one in Kingsport. That's where all the apostolic churches are  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Chseeads

Took a nap and now my neck it out of whack with a headache.

MelodyB

That's a great site, and a great price...if only they didn't go 8, 9, 10, 12 and skip over the size I need!

They have one in an 11, and I don't know if I like those color. Lol

I'll talk to dad and look at the site on the computer later. :) Maybe I'll find some I like in my size.

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on September 19, 2012, 07:40:37 PM
I appealed to my boss's financial side and got to leave an hour early. I'm the only receptionist scheduled for overtime every single week  :cool:
Great!  That means you're good at your job and they know it.   :thumbsup2: :cool:

And how do I get in on that overtime stuff?  :greedy:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Went to a funeral viewing. I dislike that sort of thing...but I talked to a man from our church tonight (not associated with the deceased) and found out that he REALLY needs some prayers. He just opened up to Dad and I and spilled his guts to us, just crying and telling us about his troubles. So if you think of it, please say a prayer for Bro Carl. He is such a sweet man. He's 62, and it breaks my heart to hear of all the stuff he is going through right now.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 19, 2012, 10:32:20 PM
That's a great site, and a great price...if only they didn't go 8, 9, 10, 12 and skip over the size I need!

They have one in an 11, and I don't know if I like those color. Lol

I'll talk to dad and look at the site on the computer later. :) Maybe I'll find some I like in my size.

I couldn't buy shoes without trying them on, depending on the shoe, they fit me different.  Generally in the 11 - 12 vicinity.

MelodyB

Melody

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

I'm excellent at moving as I have alot of experience at it!

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 20, 2012, 02:24:49 AM
It's flip flops. That's different.

I bet there's still variance in the way they're made.  :demand:

MelodyB

Not enough to have to try them on.

I'm going to bed now. I feel yucky.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 20, 2012, 03:34:44 AM

I'm going to bed now. I feel yucky.

You are yucky.  You can take your thongs and stick them where the other kind of thongs go.  Hmph.

MelodyB

MelodyB

I have been sick all night. I can't do this. Too much to do right now for me to even think about getting sick. :smirk2:

Right now I feel Uggy. Been coughing all night long, can't seem to shake it, and my throat is now raw.

When I was in the bathroom getting ready a few mins ago, my mom says "you coughed ALL NIGHT" and I wanted to reply "Really?! I didn't know!" :roll:

Thanks captain Obvious!

Ok, so maybe I'm in a bad mood too. Bad dreams and feeling yucky can do that to you. *shrug*

Chseeads

Melody

I'm sorry Mel.  :(

*Leaves a hug & a prayer*

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on September 20, 2012, 03:34:44 AM
I have to try on flip flops.  I have a hard time finding any that fit.  They are too narrow.

kkay

If everyone could pray for me and my family, it would be much appreciated.

Going through some very tough times right now and need guidance.

Hope everyone has a good day.

MelodyB

Thanks for prayers. When I came back from dropping dad off at dialysis, I went back to bed and actually SLEPT. I feel a little better now. Throat still sore from coughing, but at least I slept and rested a bit.

The Purple Fuzzy

I've broken down and made a drs appt for tomorrow about my knee. :smirk: