Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

MelodyB

Ok. Im saving a spot for you. :freaky2:

Oh and Heather...mom is giving Furby benadryl. He doesnt cough a lot after she gives it to him. Then he starts back after a few hours, I guess when it wears off.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

Mel: I didn't think you were moved back in, and suspected that the house was pretty much gone...  that's why I was thrown off when I thought Furby was coming to stay with you.

*random HUGGS* Mel Mel

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

RainbowJingles

For crying out loud!  Where is she NOW!?!?!?!  rofl

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 24, 2012, 04:43:02 AM

She's in Euless, Texas. In the middle of Dallas & Ft Worth
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

RainbowJingles

I'm not sure...  Maybe Jenn Jenn is at Chel's!

Lynx

And currently online, as the forum shows she is reading this thread.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  lol  Maybe I was right.  :-)

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Why does she give hin benedryl, Mel?  What do antihistamines have to do with coughing?  Lol I wonder how many people think benedryl makes them better when it only subdues symptoms.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Blew my nose and it made pressure in my ear and made my head spin with dizziness....ugh...  And my ear still needs to pop now and won't.  :mad:

Chseeads

As soon as I posted that it partially popped.

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 24, 2012, 12:45:28 PM
Why does she give hin benedryl, Mel?  What do antihistamines have to do with coughing?  Lol I wonder how many people think benedryl makes them better when it only subdues symptoms.

The vet told her one time to give it to him, and now it's her go-to meds for him whenever he coughs or whatever.

I could say more, but I choose to be nice and hold my tounge.......today.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

I don't understand what your post in the new thread means Isaac?   What are you the best at or how would someone be challenging you?

Cleaning the church today & looking fwd to pumpkin baking tomorrow!  And I'm excited about the series being taught at midweek service about the NT's view of the OT.  Last week was fascinating!  I learned where the first formal idolitry took place & how it's been so repetitive throughout history.  The context of Paul preaching on the 1 true God & how the same idolitry is so worn out that it's easy to spot.  Put some culture things into perspective, totally took the luster out of some stuff!

taco_harvell

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 24, 2012, 04:46:51 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 24, 2012, 04:43:02 AM

She's in Euless, Texas. In the middle of Dallas & Ft Worth

I was tired when I first read this and thought it said Useless, Texas. My first thought was it was a really good name for a town stuck between Dallas and Ft Worth. (Probably my two least favorite cities in the US.) lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 24, 2012, 02:55:51 PM
I don't understand what your post in the new thread means Isaac?   What are you the best at or how would someone be challenging you?

Cleaning the church today & looking fwd to pumpkin baking tomorrow!  And I'm excited about the series being taught at midweek service about the NT's view of the OT.  Last week was fascinating!  I learned where the first formal idolitry took place & how it's been so repetitive throughout history.  The context of Paul preaching on the 1 true God & how the same idolitry is so worn out that it's easy to spot.  Put some culture things into perspective, totally took the luster out of some stuff!

I think he was referring to Roscoe as the best. If so he must have some low standards for what makes a cop the "best". lol

kkay

"Worry is the dark room where negatives are developed"

Not sure who said that..but I won't take credit ;)

Things are somewhat looking better. I'm changing my perspective.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Lynx

First read the thread title.  Then remember that cops are often referred to as "(insert town name here)'s finest."
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on September 24, 2012, 03:43:23 PM

I think he was referring to Roscoe as the best. If so he must have some low standards for what makes a cop the "best". lol

I dont know.  If I had a cop chasing me, Roscoe would be the best.  I would have a more than fair chance of outrunning him...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 24, 2012, 04:07:33 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on September 24, 2012, 03:43:23 PM

I dont know.  If I had a cop chasing me, Roscoe would be the best.  I would have a more than fair chance of outrunning him...
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: