News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I hate shopping for shoes, too.  It's hard to find anything that fits and it seems that if they fit they are ugly.
On another note, I went to WalMart tonight to get some milk and the system was down that takes debit cards, had to use it as credit.  The girl said they were down all over the world.  I thought she meant all debit card systems but when we asked someone else they said it was just all the WalMarts.

Heather

My mom went out one Saturday to buy shoes and came home with a dog.

Please Lord let me sleep tonight.......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I have exactly three pairs of shoes. And I had three pairs before the storm took my belongings, I hate shoes. I have them only out of need, not fashion.

I wish I had a pair of flip flops though. That's all I'm missing.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Happy Birthday my SmoopsiePookins!! 

:lips: :birthday: :partyballoons: :love2:

:oops: :couch:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on September 19, 2012, 03:28:47 AM
I have exactly three pairs of shoes. And I had three pairs before the storm took my belongings, I hate shoes. I have them only out of need, not fashion.
You sound like me.  I have four pairs, but that's only because I wanted some stealth (no toes) zero-drop shoes.  They look like normal tennis shoes, if you don't notice I'm walking as though I were not wearing shoes.  Then the black leather toe shoes I wear to church, and the two pairs of work toe shoes. 

Even when I wore "normal" shoes I never had more than three pairs.  Usually just two, work shoes and dress shoes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

To join in the fray--- Newsman, that is an awesome offer....I'll p.m. my address, or you can send to "Permenant Stopstick, Hattieville, Arkansas".  :biglaugh:

And in regards to shoes- I have more than most men due to my shoe loving wife buying me every pair she finds at a garage sale or thrift store in my size. I actually only wear about four- my work boots, dress shoes, a pair of "decent" tennis shoes, and a pair of ragged tennis shoes for shop work.
And in sharing- it is my friday, thanks to a well-timed vacation day. It is also the Fall Swap Meet on Petit Jean- not near as big as the springtime event, but a pleasant and cooler diversion by any measure. I have no intention, of for that matter, means, of buying anything, but I WILL enjoy the ambiance.. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

I have 115 pairs of shoes - give or take. Lost count (or rather stopped counting after I hit that many haha)
I wear about 60% of them often too...

Happy Birthday Sethers!!! Eat a fairy cake!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I do not have a lot. Mostly  the basic colors in both seasons. Open toed are just about done &  boots will replace them. &tall pretty socks!  I LOVE knee socks.. Lol

&not flashy shoes. Not even that I don't think they're pretty, I just kinda feel like I look like a hooker in them.  But that's just ME.  I don't think that of others with flashy shoes.

MsJennJenn

I have:
2 pairs of yellow shoes
2 pairs of orange
2 pairs of purple
3 pairs of lime green
4 pairs of hot pink
4 pairs of soft pink
2 silver
1 gold
25 black (give or take)
3 white
4 creme
3 navy
1 turquoise
3 tan/beige
4 brown
8 pairs of mixed colors (give or take)
2 zebra print
1 leopard print
4 red

And that's just heels/sandals....
I didn't count my flats/flip flops/tennis shoes
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I maybe have 20? Maybe? I would really like a pair of black and a pair of brown knee high boots. Also my work shoes are wore out.

I've already been pooped on today at work. Is it 4 yet?

Chseeads

I have 4 pairs of shoes. 

1 pair of rubber boots which are currently the ones in best shape.

1 pair of old shoes that I wear outside around the house to the chickenhouse, garden, and whatever....but they are getting about to totally disintegrate.

1 pair of black slip on shoes that are for general out in public use, church, work, and everything else....the soles are wore out and split open all the way across the bottom.  Only suitable for dry weather or you might as well go barefoot.

1 pair of dress shoes that I seldom wear that the sole is coming off at the heel on. 

So you see I have quite a selection.  :smirk2:

I used to have a pair of workboots, and apparently at somepoint someone gathered up old shoes around here, dad used to have a bunch he didn't wear and what not, and threw mine away with them??  :(

I need a pair of general use/church shoes and a pair of tennis shoes or something for work and general public usage.

Melody

Which ones do you wear when you do your greeting card job?

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy. It was cooler out this morning and really foggy.

MelodyB

I have a pair of black flat church shoes. They are new since the storm, cause my other ones that were almost identical to them were lost in the flood.

I have a new pair of Nikes that I got since the storm.

And my old falling apart pair of Nikes that I wear out to the house.

I need a new pair of Yellow Box flip flops cause mine were taken by the flood as well. And then I will have all I need/want.

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 19, 2012, 02:32:12 PM
Howdy. It was cooler out this morning

here too.  I've been wanting some coffee in the mornings but I get side tracked with other things.  Finally this morning I just made coffee and am going to whip up some pumpkin latte creamer!

Heather

Mel-Have you wore Teva flip flops before? Similar to Yellow Box. I have 3 pairs. They are like heaven on my feet.

MsJennJenn

These stupid math classes will be the death of me. I just don't see the point in taking them.
I have yet to do ANY thing remotely close to what these math classes cover.

College prerequisites are screwed up!! :shakeno:
I'm an Art major for heavens sake!! Why do I need to know about factoring and rationals!!! :pullhair:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

We're moving to a cute little townhouse, have I mentioned that?  Saving $300/mo on rent alone. God's hand is on our lives!  Thank you Jesus!

MelodyB

Quote from: HeatherB on September 19, 2012, 02:38:20 PM
Mel-Have you wore Teva flip flops before? Similar to Yellow Box. I have 3 pairs. They are like heaven on my feet.

No. Where would I find those?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on September 19, 2012, 03:53:00 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on September 19, 2012, 02:38:20 PM

No. Where would I find those?

Looks like Kohl's, REI or online.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

My 1st pair I got from Rack Room Shoes. I order mine from Sierra Trading online.

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on September 19, 2012, 02:06:28 PM
I maybe have 20? Maybe? I would really like a pair of black and a pair of brown knee high boots.

^Yeah, that.

Dress shoes... about 6 pairs (I don't need anywhere near this many, but they're leftovers from when I was working dress-up jobs and more ministry stuffs)
Casual/semi-dressy shoes... 4 pairs of clogs and a few other flats
Very casual... a couple pairs of tennis shoes, and a few various sandals

AND I've wanted boots for a while now. ;)

Oh, and Tevas are fabulous.  :thumbsup2: But the only way I can afford them is when they go on sale at REI or something.

:beret:

P.S. Uhhhh.... g'morning everyone. :hi: *lol*
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air