News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I have no recollection of you. I don't think at least. And I've been here since forever.

Sis doesn't post anymore. Pretty sure she got upset and runned off.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Erin

I recognize your name, but that's about it.  :)

She did?  Wow!   :smirk2:
Whatever God asks you to lift, He gives you the grace to carry.

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Erin on September 15, 2012, 04:25:11 PM
LOL  Yeah Seth....how could I forget??  :pound:
Yeah, that's Seth alright.   :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

And Seth, if we're the weirdos you keep claiming we are (and mind you, I'm not denying this) then why do you hang around?  You LIKE being around weirdos?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

There is no where I can go to escape.  You're/they're everywhere!

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  Howdy!  It's not that hot today but really humid out.

Heather

15 more bags of trash gone from Brandon's house. It's a mess.

Getting up early to go help with kennels. There are alot of dogs this weekend and it's extra money. Plus there will be 2 of us so I can get out in time to get to church.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

So far today I have been completely useless!  Go me!  :bustamove:

The streak is about to end though.  I have to type the church bulletin for tomorrow.  Ah well.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Hey Erin! :hi: I kind of sort of remember you from way back when. :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Melody

nwlife

Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Chseeads

Thanks for stopping by.  I have smitten thee. :hypocrite:

MelodyB

I cannot wait till nap time. Dear good grief and all that is whatever I am exhausted!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 16, 2012, 12:01:15 PM
I cannot wait till nap time. Dear good grief and all that is whatever I am exhausted!

Yeah, that.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Quote from: nwlife on September 16, 2012, 04:32:33 AM
*pfif, humph.*    :hi:

hey stranger  :hi:

shoveling fruit loops in my face between kennels and church. thought i'd stop in and check on you nuts. today feels like it's gonna be awesome!

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Heather

Someone stole one of our church van!! We have 2. One that is white with our logo and info coving both sides and a generic black van with only a license tag on the front with our name on it. So of course they stole the white one that has our name blazen down both sides. It just seems like bad juju to steal a church van......

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

If and when they find it, they should run over the thieves with it.

Chseeads

My computer mouse is about to die.  It's getting wore out and not working right.

Lynx

If you're on a desktop computer I saw a PS2 mouse (round green plug) at Dollar Tree for a dollar.
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

Chia seeds are my new friend....mix 1.5 T of them with a container of Greek yogurt and a half a cup of frozen fruit. Leave it in the reefer over night and add half a cup of high fiber granola or kashi cereal and you have an power packed breakfast guaranteed to keep you happy and full til lunch time. I've done it with lemon regular yogurt and raspberries...YUM!

Lunch has been veggies and ranch with a cheese stick and a fiber 1 brownie.

Super is whatever I have frozen (I have been freezing extra suppers)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!