News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

Quote from: Roscoe on September 17, 2012, 04:48:36 PM
Quote from: kkay on September 17, 2012, 04:15:42 PM
Roscoe - when you get a chance, check your pm's.

Bad times, everyone. Very bad times.

:sadbounce:
Ummm...you've got my p.m.'s blocked.. :sadbounce:

That's weird..I don't have anyone on her blocked. Is there a different way to unblock people?

Heather

I can't find you on my FB MW.

Our church van was found. Not sure on the damages if any but just glad it was found.

Surprise-my coemployee is leaving early. [not really]. this is the same girl who texted me at 3 am to come in for her on friday. She'd never had made it with any of my former bosses.

I've decided to make chili tonight as its dreary and rainy and is supposed to be so for the next week.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Wait..got it. It was a glitch :) No one could pm me.

Lynx

I just got a package!

Strange how something so big can be made to fit in a box so small, without terribly wrinkling it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Oh, I wonder whatever it could be, Count Chocula?

Lynx

No, this one is tan.  Or beige.  Or a really light brown, whichever.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Hurray! I was just wondering if it had arrived yet. :D And the whole so-big-fitting-in-so-small-a-box thing... yeah. I was surprised I got it in there without having to smash the thing. :lol: Have you tried it on yet? and more importantly, are you happy with it? :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

kmymbir

Prayers needed for direction. Please and thank you.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Ok.

Chel is BOSSY. And she is a work horse. And a slave driver. And I'm exhausted.

No really, I have been tired and THOUGHT I have been exhausted before, but today, we WORKED. I mean REALLY WORKED. And I am E X H A U S T E D. Moreso than I have ever in my life been.

And Chel really is all those things...but honestly, I wouldnt trade her for anything, and she was AMAZING, and I wouldn't have got near the stuff done today without her.

My feet hurt. Like for real. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

sunlight

I am tired too btw... I have no other defense. :whew:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

I am really super disheartened with somethings in my life this evening. Some things I tried to work out on my own are not working out [go figure right?]. It's time for prayer and hopefully some sleep. Things will look better in the morning.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

We were both too tired to get seconds at the buffett. It was just too far away from our table.

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on September 18, 2012, 01:45:41 AM
Have you tried it on yet? and more importantly, are you happy with it? :)

:beret:
Yes and yes.  Pics later though - it's been a hectic day, I'm tired and I have a headache that could stop a Peterbilt. 

Nice button by the way.  Dad would like it - he's a rockhound, and that button would be worth 15 minutes of talking about sandstone, how it is formed, what you can do with it, etc. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

How many southern Gospel fan do we have on Godplace?

John  :waving:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

Quote from: taco_harvell on September 18, 2012, 08:14:56 AM
Quote from: Newsman on September 18, 2012, 06:43:48 AM
How many southern Gospel fan do we have on Godplace?

John  :waving:
One here!
Two here!  :-)
Taco house Sunday morning wakeup call includes a good long Crabb family or Gaither Homecoming lineup while we're getting ready for church.  :-)

RainbowJingles

Sharing for the day (I skimmed a few pages, but just can't keep up with this crazy place!):

Applied for a job this morning already.  I want that job.  It's in God's hands.
Applied for two (maybe three) jobs last night.
Likely going to a job fair today.  Need to get resumes printed.  Need to figure out what to wear.
Need to do the dishes.  I do not like dishes...  at least dirty ones, anyway.
Need to do laundry.  And clean the house.  And hang up the laundry.  And fold the laundry.  And cook dinner.   :o  What's for dinner???
Picking up my Taco :cloud9: from work this afternoon.
Going to an appointment after he gets off.

*rejoicing that I KNOW I can be in GOD's WILL*
In everything give thanks, for THIS is THE will of GOD...
Yup.  It's for you.  And me.
Are YOU in GOD's will?
Are YOU thankful today?

...yup.  Preaching to myself.  If y'all wanna tune in, that's fine.  If you want to send in your offerings, even better.  :hypocrite:
:bigcheese:

Melody

What?  You mean all southerners don't like southern gospel?

:hypocrite: