News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on September 13, 2012, 02:24:29 AM
I'm kinda aggravated right now at someone. Someone who is supposed to be one of my closest friends, but when I asked if she could come to the house and help me when it gets time to help, she blatenly said "No, I won't." then someone else came up and I was unable to ask if I heard her right, and why, and then prayer started, and needless to say, I got very little out of it cause I was so shocked at her response. Then after prayer, I purposefully placed myself near the trash can, so I could talk to her, and she glanced in my direction, saw me there, gathered her snotty Kleenex and BOLTED and I mean BOLTED for the door. She NEVER leaves that fast, and never without throwing her Kleenex in the trash.

So I'm upset to say the least.

It's nice to know that someone I love so much and count as one of my dearest friends would care so much about me.

:eyeroll:

*sigh*

:frustrated:

:deletes response and texts Mel instead:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on September 13, 2012, 02:12:02 AM
My mom works for CVS. In this district the individual stores have to do their own cards. At one point my mom was doing a few of the stores cards for them.

I was about to say - all of my CVS stores (and I have 20 lol) have to do their own cards. They all have a "cvs employee" who comes in and does it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

* MsJennJenn *leaves hugs for her melbs*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on September 13, 2012, 02:12:02 AM
My mom works for CVS. In this district the individual stores have to do their own cards. At one point my mom was doing a few of the stores cards for them.

As far as I know, all CVS's do their own cards, somehow....  I don't know if there are any that are otherwise serviced or not.  American Greetings people only do certain special things in CVS stores, such as these credits that they don't know how to handle.

Melody

Was in a conversation on FB with a girl who went to IBC but is now a muslim. She is SO mixed up.  She thinks the Koran is an extension of the a Bible.  She doesn't see them contradicting... Smh 

Lynx

MelodyB:  Burn?  They're perfectly good and you're going to burn them?  You can't sell them at an auction or something? 

MellowYellow: Uh...  Even muslims don't think the Bible and Qur'an have anything in common, much less that one is an extension of the other.  Where's she get that?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

Im sick of sleepless nights...
Thankfully I just bought something to fix that.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 13, 2012, 05:32:18 AM
MelodyB:  Burn?  They're perfectly good and you're going to burn them?  You can't sell them at an auction or something? 

They are not good...that's the thing. The furniture sat in floodwater for a few days. It's warped, and nasty. Even the stuff that "could" be cleaned we have to throw away. Especially the cloth items, dads stump is still not closed all the way, and ANY risk of infection from contaminated furniture has to be eliminated. Therefore, we burn it all.

;)

Roscoe

Morning all.  Back at work on my friday. Be a good day to drive slowly and aimlessly around backroads with a cold Dr Pepper. And that's what I'm gonna do as soon as quitting time gets here... :thumbsup2:

MellowYellow: Uh...  Even muslims don't think the Bible and Qur'an have anything in common, much less that one is an extension of the other.  Where's she get that?
Quote from: MelodyB on September 13, 2012, 09:10:48 AM

They are not good...that's the thing. The furniture sat in floodwater for a few days. It's warped, and nasty. Even the stuff that "could" be cleaned we have to throw away. Especially the cloth items, dads stump is still not closed all the way, and ANY risk of infection from contaminated furniture has to be eliminated. Therefore, we burn it all.

;)
Isaac, you should know. She is the Burning Bush that isn't consumed by anything but a need to burn....... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: kmymbir on September 13, 2012, 07:15:25 AM
Im sick of sleepless nights...
Thankfully I just bought something to fix that.

:eyebrow:  *goes to look for the *hic* smiley and to report to the resident police that we have a live one on our hands*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MelodyB

Yep. Me too. I've been up, took dad to dialysis, had breakfast, visited the prayer room, and headed back to bed for a nap. Lol

Night night.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Rainy and the temp is dropping as we speak.  Supposed to drop to 40°.  Time for a fire in the fireplace. 

I have to go clean the church for the funeral of the little boy that's tomorrow.  The mom responded to the message I left.  Jesus, use me however possible.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I would much rather be burning things with Mel than be at work.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Every day is more depressing.
Trying to keep a level head and keep hope alive though.

Got some thangs to do after work today.

The morning is going slow - hopefully the afternoon doesn't follow suit.

MsJennJenn

Cannot deal with all the noise that's happening upstairs today!

The store downstairs is getting an OTC reset, and so there are like 5-6 extra managers here helping do it. (they've been here since Monday)....and today they are all upstairs in the stock room....hollering like banshees....

I CAN'T FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Jenn:  What you need here is some popcorn and a drink, kick back and watch the show.   :cool:

Mel:  Ouch!  That's gotta be painful having to burn all that stuff.  Sorry to hear that. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

I don't know how to quote a post from a locked thread. 

But here's part 2 of the Mormonism exposé.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/secret-mormon-shrines-17069180

kkay

I've made the conscious decision to think positively and not negatively about this whole ordeal. Hopefully the power of positive thinking will prevail.

I need something sweet. Hmm.

The Purple Fuzzy

I need a vacation.  I'm seriously thinking of taking time off and just staying home since we can't really go anywhere right now.

MelodyB

As SOON as dad gets his leg, and is able to get around by himself, I'm leaving. Seriously. My cousin said all I have to do is say the word, and she will buy me a bus ticket to Tallahassee and I can stay with her for TWO BLESSED WEEKS!

I.

Can't.

Wait.

!!!!!!!

She said I don't need money, and I don't even need clothes, I can lay around in my pajamas ALL DAY and she said she would spoil me rotten because I deserve a break. (her words, not mine) lol! But I am going to take her up on it just AS SOON as I can get away!

Gonna be amazing!