News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Just so y'all know...I'm at Pizza Hut with CHEL.

Continue on.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on September 17, 2012, 01:07:09 AM
Just so y'all know...I'm at Pizza Hut with CHEL.
Yay for yous!  What a fun time I'm sure!

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on September 16, 2012, 11:32:46 PM
Chia seeds are my new friend....YUM!

Chia seeds are a natural stimulant.  Like coffee.

Roscoe

:waving: Just got in from church. Gotta work tomorrow. That is all.

Well, almost all....if you have sent me a p.m. lately check to see if you've got me blocked from a reply. :biglaugh: Either I have fumbled something or some folks are tired of me. It won't let me p.m. them... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Chia seeds are my new friend....mix 1.5 T of them with a container of Greek yogurt and a half a cup of frozen fruit. Leave it in the reefer over night and add half a cup of high fiber granola or kashi cereal and you have an power packed breakfast guaranteed to keep you happy and full til lunch time. I've done it with lemon regular yogurt and raspberries...YUM!

Lunch has been veggies and ranch with a cheese stick and a fiber 1 brownie.

Super is whatever I have frozen (I have been freezing extra suppers)
I dunno, there are some people it would take a lot to keep them happy...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Chia seeds are my new friend....mix 1.5 T of them with a container of Greek yogurt and a half a cup of frozen fruit. Leave it in the reefer over night and add half a cup of high fiber granola or kashi cereal and you have an power packed breakfast guaranteed to keep you happy and full til lunch time. I've done it with lemon regular yogurt and raspberries...YUM!

Lunch has been veggies and ranch with a cheese stick and a fiber 1 brownie.

Super is whatever I have frozen (I have been freezing extra suppers)

And just one post later look who shows up-
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 17, 2012, 01:33:02 AM
Yay! 
:laughhard: :laughhard: Priceless. Absolutly priceless. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

IowaSkirtGirl

That was hilarious actually...I literally llaughed out loud!!!! :goodmod: :laughhard: :laughhard: :clap2: :clap: :freaky2:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Roscoe

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on September 17, 2012, 02:01:24 AM
That was hilarious actually...I literally llaughed out loud!!!! :goodmod: :laughhard: :laughhard: :clap2: :clap: :freaky2:
You set up that slamdunk perfectly. I couldn't pass it up....  :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

MelodyB

Pizza hut with Chel...had to hide her face...

Lynx

You coulda just held a piece of pizza in front of it.  Looks like y'all were having more fun that way though.

Ask Chel if I could arrange a 1-to-1 trade, her sweet potato bread for my sourdough bread.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

We had already eaten the pizza! And the last time we were all together, we took a picture like this, it's tradition!

Chseeads

Roscoe

Ugh. Dear Lord it  is Monday. I am not a morning person. I am not a Monday person. In fact, I'm beggining to doubt my personhood completely. I feel more like a cranky bear that wants to hibernate.  :smirk2:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 17, 2012, 01:57:29 AM
And just one post later look who shows up-
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 17, 2012, 01:33:02 AM
Yay! 
:laughhard: :laughhard: Priceless. Absolutly priceless. :hypocrite:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand one more  :pound: (smite) for Roscoe.   Or maybe it should be

Hmmmm.... do we have smileys that represent smite and bless?

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

You sure are defensive, meller....some truth perhaps?:ugly:

Heather

I've been at work 2.5 hrs and I've already aquired 2 bruises, 1 awesome scratch, and a lower back pain. Is it 530 yet?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Roscoe - when you get a chance, check your pm's.

Bad times, everyone. Very bad times.

:sadbounce:

Roscoe

Quote from: kkay on September 17, 2012, 04:15:42 PM
Roscoe - when you get a chance, check your pm's.

Bad times, everyone. Very bad times.

:sadbounce:
Ummm...you've got my p.m.'s blocked.. :sadbounce:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 17, 2012, 02:24:10 PMYou sure are defensive, meller....some truth perhaps?:ugly:

Oh I'm sorry, did that 3rd smite hurt this morning? 

On another note.  Yesterday's service was videotaped.  It gets me everytime how I'm certain I worshipped 100% more demonstratively than I really did.  And it's one of the things about being on the platform, that I must actually sing... lol  When I don't praise sing, I jump/dance more.  Hannah says, "Mom, you need to smile more."  Where I responded, "That IS me smiling!"  LOL

I shared one song clip on FB with GPers only.  The sound and timing is off but I don't know how that stuff works.

Melody

Also.  I think I mentioned the visitation of the family that lost their little boy last week was on Friday and how heavy it was.  The Dad took off at one point.  He is struggling a lot.  He basically feels like a murderer.

The funeral was on Saturday.  It was a beautiful funeral in what the 3 speakers had to say.  God was surely there. 

This family had been in our cell group some years ago.  So had another gal at the same time that walked away from God for a bit.  I contacted her about the family/funeral and she came.  That night, at like 2am, she texted me and said she was tired of running, that it was time for her to come back to God.  She had been crying and praying and listening to church music for the first time in a long time.  I called her first thing in the morning to make sure she was awake.   :hypocrite:  She came yesterday, prayed through and things are looking upward.  I've talked to her today already.  God restores hope in just a moment of time.  It's amazing to me.  There's no chasing backsliders.  I don't play the games with them and their festering bitterness.  But when they are finally genuine, all that love, prayers and affection stored up for them while they weren't receptive, is readily poured out. 

Lynx

With albums that have two records, why are side 1 and 4 on one record, and side 2 and 3 are on the other?  Is it something to do with the way original record changers worked?
"Do you sing at church?"