Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Just saw on FB that Alana is engaged.
And not to Seth....lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

22 got the HG, 6 baptized, 28k raised for missions.   Awesome.

Got home to a bazillion cop cars. Our neighbor's son shot imself on the back porch last night.  We heard nothing. Windows open, up late, & not sure how we didn't hear that, ever connect to him, or help or notice or witness. I'm bawling.

Today is bittersweet.

Chseeads

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 12, 2012, 08:26:13 PM
Just saw on FB that Alana is engaged.
And not to Seth....lol

WHOOT!!!

:hyper:

Congratulations, Alana! May your marraige be happy and LOOOONG! :freaky2:

:party:

:sings: "Another one bites the dust...

* MelodyB grins hugely and skips out of the thread
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Skip over to the private messages, I left a shipping question for you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Alana is a two-timing weasel.  :smugno:

Picked more tomatoes....300 or 400 pounds it seemed....and the picked a 5 gallon bucket of green beans. 

Canned a canning of whole tomatoes just now.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Yummy!  Gonna have me a tomato sandwich for breakfast.  Thankee kindly sirrah. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Wowser. Seth, you are much more a farmer than I had thought. How big a garden do you have?

And in sharing- it is raining here. I am not complaining, we've needed it, but man it has been coming down last night and this morning. Made for a slow slippery drive in........
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on August 13, 2012, 11:43:21 AM
Wowser. Seth, you are much more a farmer than I had thought. How big a garden do you have?

Roughly dimensions of the fenced area are about 45x120.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I mean is this a typical year, or abundant?  We are suffering drought, so all gardens and crops have suffered and/or died.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

I've not had a garden for several years.  But it is doing good.  And it's a draught here too.  Chicken poop, water, and prayers have seen me through.   :P

Chseeads

We're getting a new boss....a he boss in place of the she boss, as Fairy Cakes would say...

And his name is Matthew McCarthy....  I keep wanting to call him Matthew McConaughey.  :smirk2:

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on August 13, 2012, 05:32:03 PM
I've not had a garden for several years.  But it is doing good.  And it's a draught here too.  Chicken poop, water, and prayers have seen me through.   :P
*Psalm_97 stops eating his tomato sandwich and looks at it warily.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads