News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

....do as the Romans do. :hypocrite:

There. That should catch us up, you cheater.  :pound:

:thumbsup2:  :hi:

Roscoe

Roscoe

That is disgraceful. Mini is gonna have to post some more pics to wipe you out....

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

mini

mini

mini

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 22, 2012, 07:11:48 PM

For some reason this car also I want.  I know it's not as racy as some of the muscle cars, but I always liked how it looks.  (Go ahead, say it - no accounting for tastes.)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 26, 2012, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 26, 2012, 12:57:50 PM

For some reason this car I want.
Very good taste, my friend. 1967 Mustang. Not quite as popular as the '64-66 Mustangs they resemble, they are, if I recall correctly, a little larger overall. Still good parts availability and they are becoming more popular. A car you could buy, drive and maintain for ten years, and sell for the same money you paid, without losing a penny.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 26, 2012, 12:58:22 PM

:drool: :drool: :drool: I've yet to own this bodystyle 'vette. Quite truthfully, they are fairly low powered, rough as a buckboard, and not well finished, as a rule. And that was when they were new..... still, to me, it is one of the prettiest bodystyles Corvette produced. This one is a 1974-1977 model.
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 26, 2012, 12:58:57 PM

A 1954 model placed on a newer- I think the man said Blazer- chassis, this truck was beautiful. Just the thing for the man who likes a old truck that can still get in the mud. It was NOT for sale. I know, because my uncle tried to buy it. :laughhard:
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 26, 2012, 01:00:02 PM

I THINK this is a '32 Ford truck. I like it, but it is chopped a little much for my taste, and is a little TOO low. Reason I say that, the seats in it were made into the floor of the truck, kinda "scooped" down below the floor. If they hit a piece of steel in the roadway just right, the driver and passenger will be singing tenor and probably will never have kids.  :biglaugh: They butt ain't 8 inches from the roadway when they ridin' in this..... :o

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 26, 2012, 01:18:11 PM

This '66 Chevy was built by a good friend of mine who has money and a fascination with all vehicles Chevrolet made in '66. At one time, he owned every bodystyle Chevrolet made that year except the Corvette. I think he still does, and is looking for the 'vette.
This truck was frame off restored and upgraded. Runs a 454/auto, has air, disc brakes, all the bells and whistles. You could eat off of the frame, it is that clean. He was willing to sell it for $18.5. Sounds high, until you realize it is basically a brand new truck for half the price of a new one, and if cared for, it WON'T depreciate..
Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 26, 2012, 02:27:18 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 22, 2012, 07:11:48 PM

For some reason this car also I want.  I know it's not as racy as some of the muscle cars, but I always liked how it looks.  (Go ahead, say it - no accounting for tastes.)
Actually- I agree. Maybe not what I'd choose if I were given a choice of anything there- that would be a '30's Packard, Duesenberg, ect- but a cool little car. I'd lose the granny hubcaps and put some chrome reverse wheels on it, and enjoy it. Not bad priced either.

mini

mini

mini

Just a general shot of the crowd on Friday night.  I have some of the crowd Saturday...it was a madhouse!

mini

mini

mini

mini

If I were a rich man...this car would have taken me home.

mini

mini