News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Only a few more hours before a new bout of epic awesomness- this time in Okieland.... :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

Sarba, sister of mini-ster, Newsman and all others (especially Golden Corral) in the area- be afraid. Be VERY afraid.  :freaky2: :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

And me down here.  I STILL haven't met any of you.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 18, 2012, 04:55:58 PM
And me down here.  I STILL haven't met any of you.   :-\
i had to come to tulsa...was only proper to go torment mini...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Ok...seeing I have about 200 more pictures to post on here, my goal today is to get them posted.  Then we can get to yesterdays events, where I snapped a few pictures of Rusty.

Here goes....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

The photos are too big.   Have to scroll to see it all. :(

mini

mini

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 19, 2012, 01:45:33 PM
The photos are too big.   Have to scroll to see it all. :(

I don't know whats going on.  Its on photobuckets end I think.  I have resized them, but photobucket isn't catching up with what I am posting. 

mini

mini

mini

All of these photos are resized on photobucket.  But for whatever reason, they are not showing up smaller on here.  Hopefully that will correct itself soon.