News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lay off my soup! This bowl is all mine, mel made me soup in Sharing 459!!

Started by kmymbir, March 15, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

In other SHARING news, I have no idea how she could take down something that can FLY, but my cat, the mighty hunter, was playing with a bluebird on the carport.  When I went out the door to go pick up some 2-part glue the bluebird's head and wings were all that were left, and the air smelled like very fresh, top quality ground chuck. 

I can't wait to see what she brings down when she becomes a full grown cat.  The coyote around here better tread lightly.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Roscoe - I knew you'd get all cranky about facing up to the truth. :hypocrite:

Everyone who said they wished I would come to the meetup - I really, really wish I could too. But yeah, like Heather... it would take an outright miracle. :) But it's nice to know I have friends all over the country. :)

Nelle - that kind of drama won't go away. Just sayin'. Buckle up your seat belt, girlie. *HUGS*

Making chicken soup this morning, 'cause Little Man has a cold.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

yeahthat

Ya know... it's been a long, long time since we had a wind storm so severe that it started to spook me. Wish Chris was home. If we don't end up with power lines down in our yard, it's going to be a miracle.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Chseeads

A house may fall on you, Shrewby...being wicked and all like you are... :P

w2cchas

Lynx

Went to work, came home.  The last three days they have had only two people sending parts down the furnace line.  After last week and week before last, it's almost like a vacation.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Newsman

:like:  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 29, 2012, 05:14:42 PM
In other SHARING news, I have no idea how she could take down something that can FLY, but my cat, the mighty hunter, was playing with a bluebird on the carport.  When I went out the door to go pick up some 2-part glue the bluebird's head and wings were all that were left, and the air smelled like very fresh, top quality ground chuck. 

I can't wait to see what she brings down when she becomes a full grown cat.  The coyote around here better tread lightly.

Roscoe

Morning. :hi: Worked for a bit last night at my new part time gig. Didn't write any tickets, but it was like old home week with local officers and dispatchers. It's been two years since I hit the blue lights in this county, and according to my family of local law enforcement, I have been missed. One dispatcher even suggested that I needed to take the soon to be vacant chief's position at my former department.. Flattering, for sure. Now I'm off to work for about four hours..then come home and work on rusty. :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Hello, everyone.  It's kind of misty rainy out this morning... which makes it some cooler and nice.  Glad it's Friday. :)

mini

If anyone has Johns number...he needs texted.  Or called.  His email has been hacked...lol

I just got this from "him":

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in London, Uk for a program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $1,750 USD from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much..

John...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

If anyone remembers the pink miata, heres a rare video of how roscoe started it every morning:  http://youtu.be/DwbS4mVxYD4
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Wow. Sir John is on the move. At least he knew which rich friend to hit up for money, since he's so desperate and all. But what I'd REALLY like to know is... who is the other half of the "we" that is in London?!? :D Maybe his wife finally found him after all!  :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on March 30, 2012, 04:36:16 PM
Wow. Sir John is on the move. At least he knew which rich friend to hit up for money, since he's so desperate and all. But what I'd REALLY like to know is... who is the other half of the "we" that is in London?!? :D Maybe his wife finally found him after all!  :lol:

In regards to the rich friend, he dont know me very well....LOL :ugly:

I didnt catch the we part...looks like he has some 'splain to do...

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 30, 2012, 04:37:21 PM
I sent him a text earlier but haven't gotten a reply.  ;)
I'm pretty sure he won't have a clue who the text was from since he doesn't know how to add contacts to his phone, so that may be why he didn't reply.  hehe

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2012, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on March 30, 2012, 04:36:16 PM

In regards to the rich friend, he dont know me very well....LOL :ugly:

I didnt catch the we part...looks like he has some 'splain to do...
John has eloped to England, pass it on  :chatter:
Where is Roscoe and his investigations when we need him. :freaky2: 

SippinTea

Newsman

We..err, I am back in the office!

Thanks, Lady Sandra for the headsup....I did respond, I just ddn't know who it was to  :P

I've changed my e-mail password and had the computer scammed.

Some of the medievaliasts this went out to also had some fun with it.

We..err, I had better get back and check some other stuff!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Well, looky there. Sir John is back from his honeymoon. Mini must've sent him money after all. :P

Chseeads

Well no wonder your email was hacked if you had your computer 'scammed.'

:P