News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lay off my soup! This bowl is all mine, mel made me soup in Sharing 459!!

Started by kmymbir, March 15, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 21, 2012, 04:36:09 PM
I wish I could think=text so that I could still multi-task... lol   I'm having a great convo with a friend on how grace is not more lenient.  So powerful, so liberating! And about a sermon my pastor preached recently about exusia (sp?) power = restraining power.  The context of 1Cor.11:10.  Exciting!  I've learned so much in the last few years.  It's wild how awesome God is.
Can you expound?

Melody

Yes!  But it would go into standards and so I can't on GP, but maybe on Skype or FB messaging? 

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

Yes, all good moms give their babies bath water with thieves oil in it to drink.

The Purple Fuzzy

So ready to go home.  The rain seems to have moved on and now the sun is shining.  Ready to get out of this office.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Chseeads

Boy, exciting.  :P

I cleaned out the last of of poop from pens, the pheasant/pigeon house today.  It's all waiting to be plowed under for garden...maybe tomorrow?  Hopefully....

I Eprinexed part of the chickens tonight.  Then about stabbed and poisoned myself. 

Nelle

Just FYI.. I can draw Mr. Planters Peanut! We did a whole series of cartoons of him in our classes in college cause we were bored!

Lynx

RealStrat is amazing.

That is all.

*Psalm_97 goes off to rock out with RealStrat some more.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have mercy.

I really wish people would get their act together and not worry me so.

MelodyB

I'm watching unwrapped and they are bottling Dr Pepper at 1,000 cans every 40 seconds! Wow! I bet Roscoe can't drink it that fast!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Garden plowed....be able to plant birdseed and grow more birds now.... :P

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

When I got up this morning I was so sore! I have pulled muscles in my arms and neck, in one of my sides, and I have a headache. A word for the wise: Do Not Kill A Man In Your Sleep Because You Will Regret It In The Morning!!

Melody

That 2nd picture is nice scenery Seth.  Does it make you feel worshipful?

I'm making Chicken Piccata tonight.  New recipe.  First time using capers.

I have to go find the "funny things on FB" cause my friend is at a research study and there must be some characters there, he keeps posting "Ghetto word of the Day."  LOL

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on March 22, 2012, 06:06:21 PM
When I got up this morning I was so sore! I have pulled muscles in my arms and neck, in one of my sides, and I have a headache. A word for the wise: Do Not Kill A Man In Your Sleep Because You Will Regret It In The Morning!!
Note to self: Never, ever, EVER tell kmymbir where I live.  Nope, nuh-uh, never!  :o
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 22, 2012, 06:20:18 PM
That 2nd picture is nice scenery Seth.  Does it make you feel worshipful?

More like overwhelmed thinking about everything that needs done. :P