News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Lay off my soup! This bowl is all mine, mel made me soup in Sharing 459!!

Started by kmymbir, March 15, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Haha. Just checking. And I agree...at least he didn't see you saying it. That would NOT be a good thing.

And lay off...it's MY SETH. :pound:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

You should keep MY Seth from smooching on all these people, it's bad for his health, you know he catches EVERYTHING!! :argue:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

SippinTea

There are moments when I find it very difficult to NOT laugh out loud at my kiddos. Today had one of those moments.

Me (to Jason): I could so see you and Uncle David becoming baristas and having your own coffee shop someday.
Jason: What's a barista?
Me: A person that makes specialty coffee drinks.
Jason: Well, then. Maybe David will be the barista, and I will provide the epic music. On my recorder!

:o   :spitlaugh:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Melody

Quote from: kmymbir on March 20, 2012, 06:35:23 PM
I call you my Mel :pound:, and there is my Silla, my bob, my Isaac, AND MY SETH  :freaky2:... Old habits break hard, at least it was not said to his face, I'm not a review typer. I just type and post, checking for errors come later.  :roll:

Hahaha, none of this suprises me.  But it is entertaining.

That is a funny scenario right there, Ruby!

MelodyB

We just had a really good dinner. I made salmon patties, using French fried onions instead of crackers or bread crumbs, and I baked them on a baking rack so they were crispy all over on the outside. Made some corn bread, and I had peas and corn left from Sunday that I combined, and also made okra and tomatoes. YUMMMM! I poured buttermilk over my cornbread and drank some buttermilk also with my meal. It was scrumptious!

Chseeads

Chseeads

kmymbir

My Mom: "Kimber, you chocolate feign, put that back!"
Myself: "Mom Really?! I don't even know if feign is good or bad, but I NEED this piece of chocolate, it's what helps my heart pump blood through my body!!!"
My Mom: "Do not make me count to THREE"
Myself: "You make me sad, I hope you're glad I love you, because I would of eat that chocolate!"
My Mom: "Mr. Hembree put it... MAN!! I just had to fight Kimber off of that!"
Myself: "That's not even right! I was this close (holds up fingers to show measure) to having that in my mouth!"
My Dad: "Woman, you know better than to leave the good stuff in sight."
My Dad: (whispers to me on his way out) "Thanks for distracting her." (Smiles with chocolate in teeth)
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Newsman

:thumbsup2:

Quote from: kmymbir on March 21, 2012, 01:22:52 AM
My Mom: "Kimber, you chocolate feign, put that back!"
Myself: "Mom Really?! I don't even know if feign is good or bad, but I NEED this piece of chocolate, it's what helps my heart pump blood through my body!!!"
My Mom: "Do not make me count to THREE"
Myself: "You make me sad, I hope you're glad I love you, because I would of eat that chocolate!"
My Mom: "Mr. Hembree put it... MAN!! I just had to fight Kimber off of that!"
Myself: "That's not even right! I was this close (holds up fingers to show measure) to having that in my mouth!"
My Dad: "Woman, you know better than to leave the good stuff in sight."
My Dad: (whispers to me on his way out) "Thanks for distracting her." (Smiles with chocolate in teeth)

taco_harvell

Sometimes Facebook just turns my stomach..... Log on and get a eyeful of things that shouldn't be on Facebook and no Apostolics involved in ministry should of been doing to start with. UGH!!! Sorry just needed to vent a second....

Back to the regularly scheduled randomness which is sharing. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 21, 2012, 01:45:20 AM
What kind of chocolate? :fork:

I have been wanting some today.

If you were here I'd let you eat my bouquet.

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

No, I don't want to. :P

It's the thought that counts, and I said if you were here I'd let you eat what I've got, so that's the thought...just enjoy it and be happy.

MelodyB

kmymbir

What happen to going to bed Mel, Seth and I need to have a GROWN UP conversation now, we will get you chocolate tomorrow.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air