News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Lay off my soup! This bowl is all mine, mel made me soup in Sharing 459!!

Started by kmymbir, March 15, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

:love2: It's alright Seth they just do not understand our relationship!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

It was a look of pallid horror.

:freaky:

You wouldn't know a smooch if it bit you on the booty.

There was a tick on the wall while ago downstairs by the door...they come in the house there sometimes for some reason.....ugh.....  AND, a giant spider by the door at the same time.  They both entered into eternity though.

But...it's tick season....have to add the tick check routine back to the daily hygiene rituals.  :P

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on March 21, 2012, 05:23:46 AM

You better watch it! WC will get jealous!

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

You two timing floozy woman!

Oh! Speaking of that...that dollar store on Chicot st has that thing I've been looking for to buy for Holly...you know what I mean...and I didn't have the extra money to buy it when I was there! Rats!

*snicker*

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on March 21, 2012, 05:49:10 AM
Quote from: kmymbir on March 21, 2012, 05:23:46 AM

You better watch it! WC will get jealous!
WC?  Water Closet?  I didn't know Melody was british.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

BOL!  You girls are so fun. 

Another rainy day. I think it's supposed to be raining all week.  But it's not freezing so I'm content.  I do have the heat on though,  55° doesn't quite cut it. 

I have had so much fun trying recipes via Pinterest.  I don't know why it's more fun than an actual recipe site?  But it is. I made jambalaya last night for the 2nd time ever.  Everyone enjoyed it.

I may get to go to an essential oils workshop mtg.  I know only a little on the subject.  I have a few "what not to do" experiences... lol  Things always come up for me in 2's or 3's it seems when it's something I should pay attention to.  All the stuff on the news about antibiotics becoming ineffective because of the overuse and the powerful potency of natural essential oils.  There's a lady at church involved in them and she was telling me about "thieves" oil blend.  Which was supposedly used by thieves during the Black plague. Because they used these oils they didn't get sick, they would go into the homes of the dying and dead from the plague and steal stuff.  When they were caught, their sentence was supposedly lightened if they shared the recipe.  How much of that is true, who knows, but the oils in it are antibacterial, antifungal, antisthepic (sp?).  So it's possible.  God made things correctly and more powerful than man's mess.  Anyone that's interested, I'll share with ya what I learn at the mtg.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 21, 2012, 12:47:08 PM
I may get to go to an essential oils workshop mtg.  I know only a little on the subject.  I have a few "what not to do" experiences... lol  Things always come up for me in 2's or 3's it seems when it's something I should pay attention to.  All the stuff on the news about antibiotics becoming ineffective because of the overuse and the powerful potency of natural essential oils.  There's a lady at church involved in them and she was telling me about "thieves" oil blend.  Which was supposedly used by thieves during the Black plague. Because they used these oils they didn't get sick, they would go into the homes of the dying and dead from the plague and steal stuff.  When they were caught, their sentence was supposedly lightened if they shared the recipe.  How much of that is true, who knows, but the oils in it are antibacterial, antifungal, antisthepic (sp?).  So it's possible.  God made things correctly and more powerful than man's mess.  Anyone that's interested, I'll share with ya what I learn at the mtg.
Dina used the thieves oil a lot when she went to Guatemala.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 21, 2012, 02:24:18 PM
That everyone here is totally insane. :ugly:
Then as you are also here, by definition you are also insane.

Morning y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 21, 2012, 02:43:55 PM

For what may I ask?
Also, was it effective?

I'm interested in learning! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on March 21, 2012, 04:12:59 PM
You're all nuttier than the Planter's factory.
if by peanuts, they are legumes not nuts... technically.  hehehehe

Here's some sermons from my church if anyone wants to listen.  http://www.tlckcmo.com/media.php?pageID=21

Chseeads

Melody

I wish I could think=text so that I could still multi-task... lol   I'm having a great convo with a friend on how grace is not more lenient.  So powerful, so liberating! And about a sermon my pastor preached recently about exusia (sp?) power = restraining power.  The context of 1Cor.11:10.  Exciting!  I've learned so much in the last few years.  It's wild how awesome God is.

iridiscente

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 21, 2012, 02:43:55 PM
Yes, as our daughter has one kidney and many common  household cleaners are very hard on the kidneys, I wanted to make sure I wasn't putting any extra stress on her system. I did some researched and discovered that Thieves oil works really well at killing germs and cleaning. Also, since there is a really big amoeba problem in the water in Guatemala, especially during rainy season, and Talia was still under 2 at the time and I couldn't trust her not to drink any of the bath water, I would put Thieves oil in that. I enjoyed the way it smelled, too!

MelodyB

Well. Plans didn't work out with Ann. She is sick again. So we rescheduled for Friday with the Bible study.

I'm back home now, fixing to nap. I didn't sleep well last night.

:hi: