News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Lay off my soup! This bowl is all mine, mel made me soup in Sharing 459!!

Started by kmymbir, March 15, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

I had a great time in Ft. Smith. Fortunately for Jeremy and Bob's offspring, theyget their looks froim their beautiful mothers. We plotted as to what Seth needs, talked about Lady K, and...

kmymbir

Wow wow wow.. Back on up Sir instigation, what about Lady K was said, and why am I mentioned in a sentence with Seth?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on March 24, 2012, 05:15:14 AM
I had a great time in Ft. Smith. Fortunately for Jeremy and Bob's offspring, theyget their looks froim their beautiful mothers. We plotted as to what Seth needs, talked about Lady K, and...

I need a family of Amish people living out back.  Their help would be invaluable.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Had a really hectic night tonight.  I have a few people really upset over the junk the boss has been putting me through, with three people sending parts down to me, alone, at the catching end.  I think they're more bothered about it than I am. 

Personally, I've decided to do what I can, and what I have to let slide I just put a red tag on it for someone else to catch later.  It's what the boss personally and repeatedly told me to do if I couldn't keep up.  And the red tags flew tonight.  I only did part number on one order, and I was still going all out pretty much all night. 

Let's hear it for 71% cocoa!   :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Newsman

Actually, your name DID come up, Lady Mel!  :thumbsup2:  As well as....

John  :waving:

Quote from: MelodyB on March 24, 2012, 05:53:53 AM
Haha! They didn't mention Meeee!

Newsman

Oh, this and that, Lady K...nothing to worry about. Trust Me.

Umm, btw, what is your favorite color?

Quote from: kmymbir on March 24, 2012, 05:19:49 AM
Wow wow wow.. Back on up Sir instigation, what about Lady K was said, and why am I mentioned in a sentence with Seth?

MelodyB

Lynx

SippinTea:  Hmm, guess?  I guess... the white cape with a hood that Chel said she wanted.  And I can't wait to see how it turned out when we all meet at Petit Jean.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 24, 2012, 04:02:58 PM
SippinTea:  Hmm, guess?  I guess... the white cape with a hood that Chel said she wanted.  And I can't wait to see how it turned out when we all meet at Petit Jean.  :D

Lord....  Sounds like what you'd get if you crossed Florence Nightingale with a ninja.

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

MelodyB

MelodyB

I beat Kimber!!! Haha!! We were racing to see who could post faster! Lol

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

Melody's prior posts are error, please over look them, she clearly has turrets!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

kmymbir

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kmymbir

Quote from: Newsman on March 24, 2012, 07:08:57 AM
Oh, this and that, Lady K...nothing to worry about. Trust Me.

Umm, btw, what is your favorite color?

Quote from: kmymbir on March 24, 2012, 05:19:49 AM
you will think me odd, but my FIRST favorite color is black, my SECOND favorite is a deep deep red, and my THIRD favorite color is a dark grey blue.. I like dark colors... except burnt orange, that is the only bright color I like, I want a burnt orange car!

Melody

Mel!  My phone died!  I'm sorry!  I heard "On the first season of NCIS..."  and my phone cut you off. 

You'd think they'd invent solar powered phones already.

Chseeads

w2cchas......

There's a bird fair tomorrow, but I don't want to mess with driving up to Greenwood for it....I like seeing the birds and crud, and there is one kind of feed in particular I kind of need...but I'm pretty good on most other stuff till now....  The next one is in May I think..probably at Indy....   And I tell myself, well I could go now and stock up on some more stuff and not have to go later...but then I think, well I could just not go now and I could go later....and if I did need that feed before the next show I could either order online or get it at the store or something....  Basically I want to go but I don't want to go, and I don't think I'm going to go this time.  :smirk2:

Melody

Had a busy day today.  It's all or nuthin' it seems in life...lol

Praise team practice last night.  I made the RAW browie, it was a hit.  I'm hooked.  Ruby, you will love this recipe, guaranteed.

Coffee with friends this morning then off to a Bible study, and I got lost... again.  I confuse myself, it's ridiculous.  I can always navigate back, never being lost for good, but I sure get off track.  The Bible study was chasing rabbits but was still a good B.study none the less.  I rushed back to the church for section 10 choir practice for an upcoming concert.  I was seriously shaking.  I get so nervous. 

Then we went to an eclectic teen place to see one of our youth perform.  He was awesome, he wrote all but one song.  They were kinda like modern folk music. 

We stopped by the church to touch up cleaning after having all that section 10 group there and then home to prep the house for company tomorrow.   

Ending with a lovely chat with my favorite Melody. :)  Can't wait to meet ya lady!

Sorry that my post reads like a teenage girl... lol I'm tired and short sentences are efficient.