News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Did an abbreviated fowl tending.

I'm not up to par.

sunlight

:grin: I just caught up on the last 10 pages of this thread... BOL! So many things to comment about, and not enough memory in my brain to remember what they were... so I will just say, I laughed out loud more than once! and some of you guys are crazy, and I am really glad to know most of you in person, and I agree that there are a whole lot of really awesome people on this forum, and Ike, would you know what to do with a real Chel hug if you got one? :grin:

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Have some Dutch Chocolate Milk.  I hear it does wonders in the morning.

Melody

Balmy 25° out this morning.  I forgot to put the car in the garage.  Somebody help me remember tonight.  Lol

A cup of darjeeling tea & I'm off to clean the church.  I wish it would get in style to wear fleece leggings under a skirt.  I'm cold.

The Purple Fuzzy

It was 32* here.  Pretty chilly when it's been nearly 80.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on November 28, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
and Ike, would you know what to do with a real Chel hug if you got one? :grin:
No, and that's why I never got one.  These people don't know how shy I am in person.

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 28, 2011, 12:54:57 PM
Have some Dutch Chocolate Milk.  I hear it does wonders in the morning.
I hear that too, but we don't have any here. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on November 28, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
and Ike, would you know what to do with a real Chel hug if you got one? :grin:

I doubt he would.  It would probably kill him.  :smirk2:

Go give him one.  We'll give you gas money.

:hypocrite:

Lynx

She'd just stash it.  She said she's in "saving mode" right now. 

Oh wait, this isn't the "Pick on Chel" thread...  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:grin: I would use it this time, I have to go through there anyways, so why not get others to help pay for my trip? :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Shhhh!  Don't tell them that, then they won't contribute!

So... when ya stopping by?   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Oh we'll still help.  If we can't mail you pipebombs, we'll just send you a Killer Chel Hug.

Chseeads

I needed to go to town, but I'm too lazy to go today.....nothing that won't wait till tomorrow I guess. :smirk2: 

I would like to call the roofing place and chew them out, but I hate to.... :-?

Gotta call in for that phone interview later.

mini

Chseeads

MelodyB

Howdy. I'm at church and was caught talking to myself a bit ago.

Actually, I was talking to my email. I was sitting here in the foyer and I got yet ANOTHER email about a party for the ladies, of which I really don't care to attend, but I will cause I'm supposed to, and this is the THIRD email in two days PLUS we had a flyer about it yesterday, so when I got the email, I mumbled something horrid about it under my breath, and then the email wouldn't even open correctly! So I said out loud "HELLO!?" and a voice from the dark end of the foyer said calmly "hello."

:o

I was caught! But it was just James, he's cool, but he sure did scare me!

I'm gonna work on SS stuff, and go upstairs to take inventory and re stock the snack bar again.

I already went to the post office and mailed out something today. And I was upset cause the postman put one of the postal stickers over my Duckie I put on the box. :sadbounce:

Oh well.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Just propose to her already Isaac.  I'm so impatient.  :roll:

Time for a cup of coffee.  Hannah & I rearranged the living room for the tree. Put up stockings & such.  We're getting the tree on Sat.!

I could go for a Pepsi!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on November 28, 2011, 08:18:03 PM
YUK!

Coke is the way to go. Never Pepsi!
Amen!  Can't beat the real thing. 

Wait, what am I saying?  I don't usually drink either.  But when I do need a moderate amount of caffeine, coke is preferable.  There's just something indefinably icky about pepsi's flavor. 

And MellowYellow um... not quite sure how to take that.  And I'm not sure I want to know. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 28, 2011, 08:07:07 PM
Just propose to her already Isaac.  I'm so impatient.  :roll:

Time for a cup of coffee.  Hannah & I rearranged the living room for the tree. Put up stockings & such.  We're getting the tree on Sat.!

I could go for a Pepsi!
Pepsi is the best!

Lynx

About Dr. Pepper, it seems to be the drink of choice for young people in pentecostal churches.  At any church where I've ever helped in the kitchen, we can go through three bottles of Dr. Pepper before we go through one of Coke, Mt. Dew, Pepsi or anything else.  I have no idea why, but it seems endemic to our church youth groups because I've worked in other places that sell sodas and the dynamic is not there.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I grew up on Pepsi in the glass bottle.  Lovely, makes my eyes water... Lol Coke tastes like syrup, a bit too sweet for me. 

Gp is entertaining. :)

I found a Christmas radio station.  But it's country. :/