News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 27, 2011, 04:29:32 PM
Isaac, you have gained popularity. Your sayings are being quoted, I haven't seen any nicknames as of late.  Are you sending everyone baked goods?  Lol

Nope, just sent baked stuff to one.  So far.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

That's a stunning photo, Cheese. Does she sell her photographs? If so, I might want one. :)

Bob, that's really sweet of you to be so concerned about Rusty your wife. :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

SippinTea

Question: How long has "Roscoe" been replaced by "Officer Roscoe"?  :lol: I don't usually call Bob that, so I just now noticed.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

It's one of the auto-replace things the Powers That Be of the forum instated.  If you say Se.th without that . in the middle it comes out as Chicken King.  If you say "Rosc.oe" without the . it comes out with an "Officer."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 27, 2011, 04:47:57 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on October 27, 2011, 04:31:08 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 27, 2011, 01:22:10 PM
:hi:  It's all dark and cloudy out this morning.  Hope it rains.

It's snowing in new mexico.

It's snowing in the panhandle of TX, too.

Yea my Grandma (lives in Amarillo) send a video of it. Crazy! It's like coverrrrrred in snow. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quit talking about the S word, you dirty mouthed bunch of heathens.  :nono: 

Been at the church washing windows and such.... :smirk2:  Washed the one over the stair well that hadn't been washed for years....because you have to defy death and gravity to get to it....(most of the others hadn't been washed for ages either, but that one even moreso lol).... You have to lay boards across from the window sill to the railing around the staircase, and it's horrifying.... climbing out there on it...lol 

Eating....  Gotta get ready to go to church in a few....

Shrewby, yes, she does sell photos.  You can look up Deborah Carmichael Photography on FB.

IowaSkirtGirl

Cow peeing on a flat rock....

Ya know I don't think it matters where the cow pees...It's all about gravity.....pretty much the same with most kinds of cow feces.

Silly cows!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

But if it was on tall grass or something, for example...it would diffuse it a lot more than a flat rock would....

Oy.....

Nelle

Having a hard time of work & life lately...on some issues. Getting super tired of praying for things to change & get better, and they keep either staying the same or getting worse. Happy for people whose prayers are being answered, but ready for some of my own victories.

Other than that.. I'm so very ready for retail holidays to be over! I cringe when people get excited about Black Friday and Christmas! Long days and nights ahead! Lol

Chseeads

Chseeads

Well I'm glad everybody waited for me while I w2c and ch.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Heather

Blood test came back negative thus far!! PTL!!! Now just a waitin on my other results....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Went to work, came home.  Today has been a long day even before work.  A fun day, but a long day.  I will sleep well tonight.

Tomorrow looks like another long day, with Saturday even longer.  But both are going to be fun and profitable (not money profit, getting-good-things-done profit) so it's not a bad kind of long day.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 28, 2011, 11:25:53 AM
Im awake.

I'm not.  :yawn:

I'm gonna end up skinning this stupid concrete guy alive....  Won't call me back and tell me what they're doing.....  I'm gonna kick his behind.

Chseeads

Tended fowl....eating breakfast....  Still no word from the losers...

If I go over there in a minute and they're there working, I may have to just kill them and bury them with their own backhoe.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: